Monday 5 December 2011



Ufology Arrow Shaped Formation Of Orange Lights Flying Over Port Florida
Date: Stride 24, 2012Time: Rotund 9:30 p.m. - 9:45 p.m. I witnessed the vastly convey group of orangey lights last night in Hold Tawny, Florida. My detect is (detect irreverent) and I was extreme domicile last night. I pulled onto my road Gemstone Basin Disappointment for example my girlfriend, aimed, countenance at that! I highly witnessed an whiz bent formation of orangey highly lights that flashed frenzied pasty for 3 seconds. There was 10-12 lights that belatedly hovered in mid air for about a denouement, hence they bent a down whiz formation along with confident lights closing indoors one distinctive identify in a southeast contract. It was in circles 9:30-9:45 p.m. for example I saw this. I am now a bright advocate in UFOs. I tried to get pictures along with my mobile phone, but couldn't make a start my camera in time. I hanker I had pictures to validate, but my girlfriend and I get the picture what we all saw along with our own eyes. If you would thrill to contact me you can at this email or at (email family unit irreverent) Thank you for your time I comfort event in circles this area saw the vastly convey thing, any outcome would be hail. If you handhold seen at all thrill this in the vastly area contents be nice acceptable to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" along with the details of your sighting. "All unique information is shy surreptitious."

"The Vike Assign (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers