Tuesday 27 December 2011



Ufo Sighting In Tazewell
UFO SIGHTING IN TAZEWELL, TENNESSEE ON JUNE 4TH 2013 - SOLID TO PULSATING ORANGE-RED LIGHT FLYING AT LEAST MACH 2 WITH NO SOUND.My cousin and I were outside in my front yard, I live in a very rural part of the country, so Im always looking at the stars, you can see everything..we were looking at the big dipper and I was explaining to her that you use it to locate sirius and explained the constellations actual name to her "ursa major" when I looked South over-head and noticed at first, a solid red-orange light speeding across the sky, at first I thought, "thats a satellite." Then upon further observation I realized this object was not only moving waaaaaay to fast to be a satellite, but it was also too large to be a sattelite. There was a commercial airliner in the air at the same time as the object, and I could tell the object was flying a good distance higher than the airplane, and it still yet appeared much bigger, made no sound whatsoever, and was moving about twice as fast. It flew in a straight line path directly southwest and disappeared over the trees. This is one of many things I have seen. If anyone gets the chance, go to Washburn, Tennessee. It is located in Grainger County, Tennessee. It registers a 1 on the bortle dark sky scale, which means you can see at least 95% of the night sky and stars contained within that margin. You can see a whole mess of sightings down there.2013 SIGHTING REPORT(via MUFON.com)Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers