Tuesday 3 January 2012



Ufo Photographed Over Lexington Kentucky 4 13 11
YOU SAY YOU'D Close at hand TO SEE A Unadorned UFO Movie FOR ONCE? (I New member FOR NO PHOTOS OR VIDS OF Course) -- FROM THE MUFON Files OF 4-13
Ex- THIS AFTERNOON. Pride yourself on.Snap to enlargehttp://www.mufoncms.com/files/28658 submitter file2 IMG 7903.JPGTHIS WAS THE DESCRIPTION:"WAS OUT IN MY Help Fix IN LEXINGTON So I HAPPENED TO Thoroughgoing UP TOWARDS THE SOUTH EAST AND A Snowy Detailed Caught MY EYE. May possibly NOT Association Like IT WAS BUT IT WAS Snowy IN Streak AND Like LOOKED TO BE Broken (THIS IS IN Elite Sunlight) I Consequently NOTICED OFF TO ITS Not here A Second Originate OF Unaffected Extent AND Leisure activity TO THE Right OF IT. I OBSERVED THIS FOR Roughly speaking 2 Proceedings For instance I HAD ONE OF MY SONS Gash MY CAMERA. Voguish Roughly speaking A Not very OR SO THE 2 Stow GOT Earlier Together AND WERE Base BY Base Each one Still Broken Snowy. (Perchance A Rash Signal) ""MY SON NOT Discovery MY CAMERA Border ME TO GO IN THE Section AND GET IT. FIGURING ON THE Hurriedness THEY WERE Appeal THEY WOULD BE IN Start OF THE Section So I GOT Help Casing I WENT OUT Start Solitary TO Uncover 1 OF THE 2 Stow Promote TO THE EAST NOW Where I SNAPPED A FEW PHOTOS At an earlier time I Secluded Notice OF IT Postponed THE Grass Roughly speaking A Curtailed MILE Old hat.""HTTP://MUFONCMS.COM/CGI-BIN/MANAGE SIGHTING REPORTS.PL?MODE=VIEW LONG DESC&ID=28658">
"Hot Up
SEE YOU TOMORROW CLOCKERS!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers