Friday 20 January 2012



Ufo Sighting In Konawa Oklahoma On January 27Th 2015 I Observed A Bright Starlike Craft And Two Smaller Craft
I was walking my dogs at 6:10 am this morning. I looked up into the clear starlit sky, and noticed what appeared to be a falling star at first glance. As I watched the object moving across the sky at an extremely high rate of speed from the west to the southeast. Then suddenly a smaller star like object split off from the larger object at the same speed heading due south. Suddenly the large object stopped without ever slowing down. The smaller object continued south then disappeared from sight. While I was watching the large object sitting still I observed a third object coming from the west at an extremely high speed. It disappeared into the larger object without slowing down. Within a few minutes the sun started coming up, and the objects, and stars all disappeared from view. These objects were beyond the earths atmosphere up in the stars, and to far, and too fast for any known earthly craft. I was blown away by what I saw.

http://ift.tt/eA8V8J
UFO News

UFO News on Facebook

Eviland


News Just For You

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers