Wednesday 16 May 2012



Gordon Headsaanich British Columbia Object Bobbing Around The Sky
Posted: February 21, 2008Date: February 20, 2008Time: 11:30 p.m.Place of Sighting: Gordon Head/Saanich Fit into of witnesses: 2Fit into of objects: 10-15Design of objects: Star-like, possibly ovoidSum Delineation of event/sighting: 21-Feb-08.Brian, I'll birth by saying I'm 41 living and cart never seen a UFO or not quite object in my life until now. I'm sure we've all seen foreign pertinent in the sky from time to time but I haven't seen at all in which I can a short time ago say for sure. I'll try and feature you as appreciably detail as I can so it apparition be longing winded but I indisputably fantasy I'm not the hardly one that saw the activity. I cart looked for them on result but last night was a first. After hope estate late from a workout I had a broadside and was ready to head to bed and looked up at the moon. We had evenhanded had a solar snuff out of course and the moon was bubbly again and evenhanded about to the top. I concern the North Countenance was exceptionally bubbly and gleaming and wondered whether the tinges of red were after effects from the snuff out. Then I noticed the star was next to full of life if you apparition, not quite a spider apparition do on the end of its thread. The a cut above I watched the object the a cut above it bounced not quite a bobber on the water but it was further emotive left to assert a brief as if it was on the end of a fishing rod, brief aerobics up and down and to the side. Due to the solemn gleaming I couldn't shape out a shape of the object, it a short time ago appeared to be demean in the sky than other stars, in all probability long-standing in vogue our ventilate. After scrutiny for around minutes, I wondered whether to cash my spouse up. I pleasing recent highest achievement to what I was seeing but I had to shape sure. I walked out on my sundeck and looked at the object among the one of the varied apple vegetation in my manage factory. I obligatory a motionless object to measure at, lay aside in addition to the object in the sky to pledge it was the object that was emotive and not the heat from the earth or evenhanded my eyes playing guile. The branches weren't emotive as hand over was no cover and the object was dancing concerning the branches. Then I looked over by the Big Serving spoon and noticed a hindrance a cut above objects. These were disdainful up, a cut above indefinite and appeared a brief a cut above red, lower shiny but these were further emotive.So I woke my spouse up to arise cart a measure and she actual that the big object I was seeing, was emotive in the sky fairly, up and down, left to assert. The object was not a helicopter, hand over was no baptize, and we cart a range of that fly over our house - both life flight ones and multinational ones (Helijet). Further, this object was emotive too in a few words up and down, left to assert to be a helicopter. Over, it looked not quite a bobber on the end of a fishing line as if any person was jigging for lure.I decided to move out to the centre of my garland and cart a measure at the wide-ranging sky. Brian, I can count at smallest amount 15 or a cut above of these objects in the sky! All the others were smaller, fairly red, one were emotive fairly and a few appeared to be motionless but did not measure not quite stars. I in a few words opened up my computer as I knew the satellite shoot-down was hope up and I saw that the satellite had or else been shot down, as it were. My imprint on the sighting; the objects were hand over in the sky to watch us, or the earth, and were scrutiny, or guarding us. I wasn't anxious not quite I concern I would be, a cut above evenhanded in awe.A hindrance a cut above details on the object:. Message as others cart reported in addition to "UFOs", the lights on the object appeared to be a cut above solemn - the object was indefinite but the blue, drawn and red lights hope off the object were so clear!. After scrutiny the object for over 30 minutes it appeared to arise more rapidly, but not as summarize as I would cart liked - any pictures would not cart turned out.Thank you to the highest achievement for their report.Brian Vike, Self-important HBCC UFO Scrutinize and host of the Vike Action UFO Passerby radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Scrutinize International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/ Telephone lines show host for the Vike Action, witness unfolding their experiences.http://jancikradionetwork.com/innerstreamsradio/show/vike report/index.htmlMessage more, the Vike Action Telephone lines Think about Blog. You can assess the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and arrival programs I do.http://thevikereport.blogspot.com/HBCC UFO Scrutinize, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers