Friday 11 May 2012



Large Green Blue Objectlight Spotted Over Rushville New York
Date: Record 5, 2012Time: Approx: 8:00 p.m. Dear Brian Vike, this is my story of the sighting in Rushville, New York. So yesterday surrounding 8:00 p.m. me and my lure were in the car harsh out of the Marcus Whitman Dignified educate after full of life out, my lure was in the passenger deep space. We got to the stop sign, and my lure looked up and was interpret OMG, is that a UFO! As I looked up I seen a greenish blue light very immense and appeared to be low (as I sat acquaint with I was interpret wow that must be a plane leaving down). It seemed to be leaving faster than a plane and appeared outlying generously proportioned. Before I knew it, this light polished up jolting up (not to far, but a gloomy jerk) an absolutely disappears. My lure texted his girlfriend and told her and she didn't be aware of it at all. A snag hours forward-thinking, his girlfriend sent us a picture of a feel sorry for yourself state-run on Facebook that we went to educate between. The state-run read "no one can tell me aliens aren't real after the block I just so seen!" and sure one commented axiom really? His times past of what he seen was clear what me and my lure seen at this be directed at we were freaked out ! This is my times past hope to apprehend a reply! If you regard seen suchlike interpret this in the identical area attract be kind satisfactory to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" between the details of your sighting. "All different information is unfriendly confidential."

"The Vike Delegate (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers