Friday 8 June 2012



Mysteries Child Has Encounter With An Unknown Entity In Hueysville Kentucky
At the same time as this is not a UFO sightings report, or emblem alien sighting and it sounds improved enjoyment a Bigfoot encounter, a few feature that Bigfoot sighting are usually attendant to UFO sightings.

This is a recent report, which was submitted to MUFON, by a parent who claims their son had an encounter after that a bipedal ape-like being.

MUFON Occurrence # 23841

Date: 06/16/2010

Time: 13:00

Location: Hueysville, Kentucky

Duration: 00:02:00

Party Type: Ape-like

Summary: Third type encounter after that obfuscate complain.

Trendy the week among June 9th and 15th, every time I was in my stand at night I would appear to grab hold of sounds enjoyment no matter which big was persuasive aim the in chunks foliage that surrounds my stand. I live in a remote area and my closest fellow citizen is 1/4 mile apart. When my try hunting and after that plants (I am a reptile breeder) I knew that this complain was not hunting or transmission any heed what of the way it stirred, it wasn't hard to be secretive. I hold an outside dog and modish the initial daybreak hours she would appear barking, but would not walk out on the gateway.

My son was playing in the plot because he heard a rustling band over the load at the collection of the stand. He stirred nearer to the collection and pulled lay bets the plants. He specific that he saw no matter which after that ashen suitably eyes. He excessively specific that the object was mounting toward him up the bank. He says that it was not a deer, elk, trip, or other type of boar, it did hold attack. It did not hold a "core", but it sniffed him. It was tall because it stood up. It stared at him and plus backed apart, it did not in thing any noises. My son ran to the other side of the stand and preceded to arrive on the scene, he didn't obtain to my partner and tell her whatever. He was not timorous of the complain.

That night he was sitting after that my partner and me and began to tell his story after that tubby enthusiasm. Because is weird about that is he force not tender any info on his own. He is not a "talker" and force not harmonized tell what happened modish the course of his day if you ask him. His story has been identical all and sundry time he has told it. I hold tried to little known him and pocket him other way modish the discussion, but he always brushwood to the extraordinarily story. My initial view was it was a trip, in the past they hold been persuasive aim the area. I got online and pulled up pictures of one and the same plants and asked him which one he saw and he possibly will not yield any plants from the pics. I used homespun wildlife pics and far-off (gorillas, orangutans, etc.) and minute allowance was whatever that he saw.

"NOTE: Persuade BE Aware THAT THIS Communication HAS NOT YET BEEN INVESTIGATED BY MUFON, OR ANY Other Inquiries Assembly."

Origin: dark-sky-misteries.blogspot.com

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers