Thursday 22 January 2015



Black Triangle Sighting In Alliance
BLACK TRIANGLE SIGHTING IN ALLIANCE, OHIO ON JULY 31ST 2013 - I OBSERVED THREE OBJECTS MOVING FROM THE SOUTH PROCEDING NORTH THE OBJECTS HAD FLAME LIKE CENTER WITH RED LIGHT IN REAR OF OBJECT.

I was sitting in my living-room watching T.V. when my daughter and her boyfriend came in and told me they were seeing lights in the sky. I went outside and saw a fast moving object heading north it seemed to glow flame in the center and had a light in the rear of the object. A few moments later two more objects on the same flight path appeared from the south and headed north until vanishing out of sight. I live close to a national guard air base helicopters and planes fly by all the time these were not ours they we too fast and large. I saw a airplane a few moments later just to the east of my house there was a great difference in the way they acted and differed.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers