Wednesday 21 January 2015



Ufo Sighting In Vancouver Washington On December 11Th 2013 Sphere Like With V Shape Lights
UFO SIGHTING IN VANCOUVER, WASHINGTON ON DECEMBER 11TH 2013 - SPHERE LIKE WITH V-SHAPE LIGHTS

I was taking my 15 minute break at work when I noticed this object. For the last few months i've seen this same star like object from my homr witch is just 5 minutes from where I work. For some odd reason I decided to take a picture of it, zoom in and thought u guys could tell me what this is. It comed around almost daily, same time just before sunset.

LATEST UFO SIGHTINGS


Credit: MUFON

- - - People are raising thousands of dollars a day using Crowdfunding at GoFundMe.

Raise Money for:


Healthcare, Medical Bills - Funeral Expenses, Memorial Gifts - Crisis/Emergency Money Needed - Mission Trips, Faith, Church - Education, Tuition, Books - Vet Bills, Animals in Need - Dreams, Hopes and Wishes - Accept Charitable DonationsAny duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

Categories: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers