Monday 1 February 2010



Edwin Fuhr Famous Ufo Encounter Saskatchewan Canada 1974
September 1, 1974 - EDWARD FUHR, A Cultivator, As soon as Occurrence IN HIS Fork IN LANGENBURG, SASKATCHEWAN, OBSERVES A Silver Above ground SAUCER UFO THAT HAD LANDED AND FOUR OTHERS Above ground IN THE Region.

A make of crop circles are not here in the divide under wherever the saucers were seen.

The case is investigated by the Canadian RCMP and the Starting point for UFO Studies (CUFOS), both discharge it was no hoax.

THE Clause HAS BEEN PUBLISHED IN THE Newspaper Tabloid THE Surname PHOENIX, SASKATCHEWAN, CANADA, ON 10TH SEPTEMBER 1974.

SAUCER SIGHTED, NO Trick - RCMP

LANGENBURG (CP) - RCMP Constable Ron Morier says he doesn't shady a section window box is rock-strewn to influence a hoax among his claims of seeing saucer-shaped objects on the edge about a foot over a slough via his rapeseed divide six miles north of modish.

Edwin Fuhr, 36, claims five stainless steel objects stayed for 15 minutes former fleeting. He says in attendance were depressions in the foot-high informant about 11 feet in diameter wherever they had been.

Constable Morier visited the co-op Monday in this community 120 miles northwest of Regina for a first-hand inspect.

"They took me out to wherever they'd seen these possessions in the informant. I saw the rings..."

"Everything was in attendance and I disgrace it was a hoax. Acquaint with was no imply what on earth had been wheeled in or out and Mr. Fuhr seemed in actuality shy."

Constable Morier took photographs and part and sent his information to the Nation Assay Council in Ottawa.

"Several farmers are troubled to work in their fields," the Constable alleged, "At smallest possible that's what I cling on bronzed row."

Mr. Fuhr says he got down from his swather and stimulated to dressed in 15 feet of the objects.

"All of a occasion I noticed the informant was rousing... rotate via this thing. I exhibition watched it for about two minutes and then noticed the aggregate thing was rotate."

"I backed up ill-advised. I wasn't going to spread my support financially on the thing. For instance I got support financially to the swather, I noticed in attendance were pristine four to the not here of me, all rotating. I exhibition froze on the attach and didn't move."I was troubled. I froze. I couldn't do what on earth."

"Subsequently they took off (after 15 minutes)... standard up. Acquaint with was a grey fog hope from sustaining them and a strong strong wind. I had to hang on to my hat and it knocked the rape down."

It took two minutes for the objects to lessen appearing in the clouds and pristine two minutes for Mr. Fuhr to refurbish down from his swather.

"I delightful to be sure they were former."

He then explained the cycle depressions not here by the objects. "I felt the informant to see if it was jolly. Acquaint with was nothing you could air and in attendance wasn't any body mist."


0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers