Tuesday 16 February 2010



The Head Banging Subject Known As The Paranormal



*

I was surfing about the internet looking at all the current things being written and talked about concerning the paranormal when I came across a conversation between two people being played out concerning aliens and earth. The article caught my attention as the first paragraph said something like - 'Why aliens refuse to end world hunger'- or something close to that statement.

I read the article and I burst out laughing. The theory of the skeptic in the article was that the reason aliens do not end world hunger is because they do not exist!

I had to reread that quote to make sure I was not confused or reading it incorrectly. There it was in black and white. I nearly fell off my chair laughing at the fact a thinking adult would actually write something like that and expect to be taken seriously. I wanted to find this person as I have a bridge I need to sell and think I have found my buyer!

The fact that world hunger was being used to dispute alien life forms was hilarious. I had to shake my head to figure out how people come up with these things and expect the world to accept them as logical or in any way reasonable on any level.

I had to wonder how anyone could connect aliens with our world hunger issue. After all what does world hunger have to do with aliens? I think we could dismiss most things in life with the world hunger angle. How can there be god or a creator if there is world hunger? How can we have any president or government any where in the world worth supporting if there is world hunger? How can there be any money given to medical, science or space research if there is world hunger? How can you have inventions like computers and cell phones if there is world hunger? It can go on endlessly as a reason to dismiss or criticize. Linking alien existence to the problems on earth including the problem of feeding its growing population, well it is just silly.

What makes anyone think aliens are responsible to fix our planets problems?

What does our societies shortcomings have to do with alien visitation? What makes anyone think alien visitors are here to be our saving grace? Why do so many give alien life forms a god like status? How and why do you think that other life forms can take on or really care about all of our problems or shortcomings? I have to sit and wonder why we have given this god like image to beings from other places?

If we are being visited I am sure other worlds with other problems are too. I do not think it is any other species place or duty to fly around interfering in universal development or evolution. Why is it we think that disclosure will be the answers to all our problems?

My thinking is that aliens are doing exactly what they want and how much they want to do with humans and have for a long period of time. The way of the universe may be to not interfere with the growth of a species. I would lean towards this more then the idea they are going to visit us with a problem-solving machine. We may receive a slight amount of help with technology by way of contact with other beings but I think it truly unreasonable to think of them as God like beings that will save this world. I think we are on our own in that department and our problems with world hunger, disease and war among a list of many other world mishaps and frustrations.

During all the years I have spent talking to those who have had real time clear encounters with other life forms I have not had one person tell me that the beings they encountered gave any type of reason to think they were our saving grace. The only thing I have been told over and over is that the visiting life forms were using the encounters with humans for their own benefit needs or curiosity.

The same week I found that ridiculous bit of reasoning I also had an experience with a woman who walked off in a huff angry as a hornet over my lack of interest in her paranormal drama. I listened to this woman patiently as she reported that she had many UFO and alien encounters during her life. I listened as she rambled and tripped along her story of dreaming of contact, thinking she remembers maybe seeing something in a tree followed with her ideas of fuzzy little aliens who have come to save mankind and on and on- I think you get the picture.

I do not want to be mean, really I don't. I just do not have any interest in or time to write about those who believe in that thinking or have not had real material fully conscious encounters. People do have lost time periods when abducted but all I have talked with recall the beginning and many the ends of their ordeals clearly.

I have people tell me daily about things paranormal that they have seen clearly while fully awake. Many have had witnesses with them and all were able to give exact full details to what they had seen or experienced. Those are the events that interest me and those are the ones I seek out to write about. There may be things to discover in the other aspects of those who think, feel or dream encounters; I just have no interest in them.

I know this is very unpopular, as it does not fit in with the cuddly little god like aliens that come from the dream like I don't really recall but know I have been abducted society of the paranormal. I know I am not popular with those who follow this path- but I just do not have time for such things. I have lists of people who have had real time- clear experiences they are willing to share. I am sure there are others who will sit and listen to endless reports of dreams and I think it happened stories however plain and simple I am not one of them.

I think we are now at the point that we need to take a serious approach to the subject of the paranormal. Right now we are dealing with this subject in the same way we would if we walked into a Blockbuster video rental and found all the movies thrown in a mountain in the middle of the floor. We would have comedies, westerns, action flicks, documentaries and horror flicks just thrown together without reason or method. It would be nearly impossible to find the subject you wanted to look under much less an exact movie to rent.

The paranormal is exactly in that chaotic type mess. As Blockbuster has we need to divide this subject into categories and divisions so that the many different types of people along with their slant and interest in the paranormal subjects can be handled with out the huge massive muddy mess that now exists.

We need to filter out the science bent real time encounters that so many have and place them in an area of true investigation and understanding.

We need to sort out and find a home for the dream like fantasy almost cult or philosophy thinking view of the paranormal for those who need to deal with these subjects in that manner.

We need to keep the complete skeptics who have no background of knowledge or understanding of any of it in a roped off area. We also need to find a place for those with science training and logical thinking to be able to group and work on what really is going on around us.

The one thing we do not need is for this to remain a land of confused hysteria with the silly and insane thrown into a bag with those struggling to find someplace for help with real encounters and events.

We need to find open minded educated people who can work with those who endure incredible experiences and remove the fear of rejection and ridicule.

We need to follow the floor plan of Blockbusters methods and organize this subject if we are ever going to pull it out of the mud and into a serious light.

There is room for all views or use of this subject matter. It is just time to separate out the lonely and confused from the real experiences and frightened. Other wise how can we ever anticipate ever finding serious answers or real research? The sideshow has to end and the real truth has to be uncovered.

Someday soon I hope we decide to take some time and clean up the massive mud pile we now have of truth, fantasy, real and fiction all thrown together in one ugly mess. Until we do that I do not see any subject considered paranormal ever being taken seriously or given the care and attention that is needed to ever understand the unknown on this planet. As long as we keep throwing it all in one big mess we will remain forever wondering.

Until that day I will continue to try to write about the unknown events that occur daily on and above this earth. I also will have to pencil in time to stop now and then to bang my head in frustration along the complex and troubled roads of the paranormal.

Copyright (c) 2008- 2009 Chris Holly all Rights Reserved

Chris Holly's Paranormal World- http://endlessjrny.blogspot.com/

Email chrishollyufo@yahoo.com



Categories: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers