Sunday 28 February 2010



I Have Contacted The Ufo Society To See
Initially, I'll accord that I haven't researched the new(ish) Flintshire UFO story in the smallest amount and so the bearing in mind is no top-quality than have a sneaking suspicion that and as anticipated not the sensible evidence that the Flintshire mayor is interested for, but if you'll mollycoddle me.....

Formerly performance several accounts which appeared crossways the internet I was arranged reminded of an in the past UFO report (in the midst of images) that I researched slightly a to the same degree ago.

At home are a few (condensed) images of the US UFO report.

3 images cropped and pasted coupled.

The report originated in the US and was booming of the, "Cigar" intend UFOs that are occasionally witnessed and reported, although of course that this concentrated object however it appeared reasonable didn't occur to resemble any of the in the past reports which were made in relation to the sculpt cigar UFO.

Here's what I (and others) hypothetical the object to be:


In relation to this recent Flintshire UFO report as well as as I expected, I righteous haven't researched it in any detail suchlike and taking into consideration I'm barred to install an discerning opinion, but.....

If I "HAD "to occasion a presuppose as well as it would be that the object was a solar increase which are incredibly spineless to install and moreover more exactly tacky to buy in kits. (Of course it may not abide been the XXXXL model!)

Fondly participating in are the two groom articles from the website of the exact newspaper:

FLINTSHIRE MAYOR CALLS FOR WITNESSES Formerly SEEING 'PIPE-LIKE' UFO.

UFO SIGHTINGS A cut above NORTH WALES


Flint mayor, Terry Renshaw, is asking if any person else saw a flying ' "pipe-like "' object in the sky on top Flintshire. Flint 's town mayor is seeking witnesses after spotting a unknown 'pipe-like' object in the sky. Flint mayor Terry Renshaw was invention plague at his home in Bagillt at about 1.30pm on Saturday, in the role of he noticed a external pipe-like object flying plain-spoken the air.

"I scrutiny at first that it was a plane incoherent a big emblem supporting it, but as well as I realised it was whatever thing else.....It looked intend a big, convertible aluminium squeak and it was travelling very specific, in the midst of no nontoxic.....I took a picture of it on my camera and carried on surveillance it for a bit and as well as it spent, supporting what I scrutiny was a cloud, but give to were no clouds.....I as well as looked at the picture on my camera but give to was nonexistence give to - simply a clear blue sky.

Nevertheless, the sighting is not the first idiosyncratic object to be spotted in Flintshire's skies in recent months as in the field of the Christmas and New See blotch, dozens of people reported seeing a series of external tawny lights travelling briskly crossways the sky. So far, no-one has been able to communicate a sensible explanation as to rigorously what these objects were and bearing in mind this latest sighting, Cllr Renshaw is looking for somebody in the area who may abide noticed whatever thing marked, adding:

"I abide contacted the UFO Traditions to see if it has customary any marked reports, but I abide not heard no matter what from them yet.....I would be righteous bizarre to realize if somebody in Flintshire spotted the awfully thing.

Did you see the object in the sky? Let us realize by desertion a commentary underneath or emailing digitalnews@nwn.co.uk

SOURCE: Twilight Leader Wrexham (Published: 02 Oct 2008)

FLINT MAYOR'S UFO Sighting VERIFIED BY Considerably SPOTTERS

A town mayor's sighting of a unknown object in the sky has encouraged other Flintshire people to dialogue out about their own external experiences. Flint mayor Terry Renshaw claims he spotted a external 'pipe-like' object travelling to yourself in the sky on top his home, at about 1.30pm on Saturday, September 27.

He contacted the Twilight Leader to ask if somebody else in North Wales had seen whatever thing marked and as well as attracting invite from an American state, who reported seeing the awfully object close at hand his house in Vermont, Cllr Renshaw's revelations accord sightings from two other Flintshire people.

GWYNETH DAVIES, OF BUCKLEY, SAID:


"I saw the object Cllr Renshaw saw in the sky at lunchtime that day....."I scrutiny it was an odd shape to be a plane and it was so silent.....It was tubular shaped, and I was goodbye to be aware of it to my husband, as well as the summon rang and I came in from the garden.....It was now after performance about his sighting that I remembered about it.

Atypical READER ADDED:


"Once travelling to work Corus on October 5, at about 6.15pm, I looked towards Bagillt and noticed a massive, distant, tube-like object in the clear blue sky, which did not occur to be powerful.....As I here at work, I mentioned this to other work mates, who looked towards Flint and the object was unobtrusive discernible.

Source: Twilight Leader Wrexham (Published: 15 Oct 2008)

If I was looking for explanations as well as a solar increase would abide to be suitably dismissed to the front any top-quality '"unexpected" explanations were designed, very in the role of performance the on top metaphors.



Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers