Tuesday 14 September 2010



Bright Lights In Missouri Skies Ufo Chases Car In Lebanon Mo
*Documentation categorization of how object appeared being hanging convenient the ground.MUFON Suit #38180*Documentation categorization of the story of object.MUFON Suit #38180*Missouri populace report UFO sighting to MUFON.There are the "unedited" sightings reports. *LEBANON Documentation CHASED BY DOME-SHAPED Album UFOMUFON Suit #38180Location: Lebanon, MissouriDaylight hours of Sighting: 05/16/2012 Times of Sighting: 04:50Screening Distance: 20 Feet or UnderIntellect Features: Field, SubstituteIntellect Withdrawal Path: SubstituteIntellect Shape: Album Summary: I Saw it on the ground and it chased my car for about 1 mile no supercilious than 20 ft guzzle me Report:I dropped my wife of at work about 3 miles separate of town as I got to the end of the driveway I saw 4 blue/white lights on the ground in the yard straddling the possibility as i looked at them about 3-4 feet addition a blue-green light pulsated as if under rippling water the light started on the finished unlike color to a uncontaminated yellow in the medium and so past to blue artless on the conviction it did this about 3 period.my first consideration was this is not normal so I turned finished on the path and started to drive hasty to get out of near, I looked during my rear-view manifest and and it lifted about ten feet off the ground the story sloping on the way to me and on the story near was a very rose-colored ocher red light it sped up taking into account the story sloping on the way to me and was opinionated my car I trifling smoldering at the restrain sign and turned finished, I consideration it had smoldering but I looked in my manifest another time and it was chasing me I sped up to about 65 and it stayed all the rage 20 ft of my car, I got to the end of the path and turned conviction at this target I was at the side-line of the city and it's lights passed away. I did not see it after that.Newly baked See AssociationsSee 1See 2 *Subtle ORB Snooty SPRINGFIELD, MOMUFON Suit #38179Location: Springfield, Missouri Daylight hours of Sighting: 5/15/2012Times Of Sighting: 21:25Intellect Withdrawal Path: Trench taking into account directional alterationIntellect Shape: Set, Star-likeSummary: Saw Subtle Orb adore object hanging, did swirling military exercises, encouraged in original information at slow-moving and high toll of speed, so passed away. Pit entitle acted up and possibly will not video. I accept what I saw...Distinctly baffling.Report:May 15th 2012. I was despoil my nightly jog, in Springfield, Missouri connecting 9-10 p.m. Home Walnut Pasture, Striking, and Fair-haired possibility area. I looked up and noticed this orb adore rose-colored light, similar to a star, indicative in the sky. It hovered, did bulge adore military exercises, so hovered, darted in original information slow-moving and at high toll of speed, so passed away. Tried to video tape it on Iphone but would not preference up at the time.

Credit: faces-on-mars.blogspot.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers