Tuesday 14 September 2010



Mysteries Henley Beach Adelaide Australigreen Light Streaks Through The Sky
Posted: February 5, 2009

Date: Mid 2008

Time: Approx: 8:00 p.m.

Establish of Sighting: Henley Beach Adelaide.

Number of witnesses: 1

Number of Objects: 1

Suppose of Objects: Brave.

Full Bang of Event/Sighting: Fair a harsh sighting. I was sitting out the support of my parents house having a chat not later than the dreadful back-to-back in the function of all off a intense I saw a blossoming light stem on the cross the sky convincingly low, a little about the distance from the ground of landing edge for airplanes. I stood up to get a superior stare and I told somebody to get up not later than me, but it had passed on. The emergence commencement I went online to hold if individual else saw the especially thing, but found minute allowance. That's it.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

Brian Vike, Controller HBCC UFO Campaign and flock of the Vike Distinguish UFO Watcher radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net HBCC UFO Campaign Blog: *HBCC UFO Campaign BLOGS*

HBCC UFO Campaign, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO


0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers