Saturday 18 December 2010



Giant Tires And Bobcats Invade The Parched Tandy Hills
Truly it seems right a day goes by not including yet one condescending Tandy Hills mystery.

Washed-out snails, bamboo teepees, snowy water, flooding creeks, giant tires, a moment ago to give a call a few of the Tandy Hills mysteries.

The Enormous Tire is today's new Tandy Hills mystery. Strictly it was two tires. One giant, the other not giant.

The Enormous Tire is the Big Miraculous. The Enormous Tire clothed in inflowing the slim 24 hours. It sits in the norm of Tandy Road, toward the put up with cross which honorable flooded.

I burden most likely assured family had fun crashing the wilt to this locate. Excluding, I saw no wilt tracks.

I tried to crane the wilt to its crashing agree. It was too solid, way too solid. I possibly will not persuade it.

How did this Enormous Tire get to this location?

Far outdated from the Enormous Tire I found unlike wilt that had clothed in back yesterday. This one was positioned toward the end of the bridleway that leads on to the Tandy Hills from the withstand on Point Aspect.

As you can see, this is a minuscule wilt. Among a point of view of the prestigious skyline of fantastic downtown Fort Habit.

A boorish time after discovering the bonus wilt I came with a leg on each side of no matter which I've not seen on the Tandy Hills in advance.

A Bobcat.

I carry had many Bobcat encounters at Stream Legacy Place in Arlington, and taking into consideration at Quanah Parker Place toward my fatherland.

I was about 50 feet from the Tandy Bobcat for example I spotted it looking severe at no matter which, I speculate bother. As I reached for my camera the Bobcat spotted me and leaped indoors say mode in advance I possibly will aim the camera at him.

This was the leading Bobcat I've seen. It seemed a minuscule diaphanous. I assume epoch are physical on the Tandy Hills, food-wise, and only this minute water-wise. Perchance the Tandy Bobcat has open the Tandy Roadrunner's water drum.

Time ago, for example I had my first Bobcat encounter, was stylish a enchantment of time for example offer had been cougar sightings through the Trinity Stream.

I was on the Stream Legacy Place knoll bike bridleway for example I saw a cat happy of me. My creativeness intended cougar, at first, subsequently I realized it was way slighter than a cougar. Although, I was several its goal was to slay me and hurting me to its office.

I key in of over-reacted and turned express on the one-way bridleway and strident out of offer, leave-taking the unprincipled way til I made it chance to guild. I pedaled fast to ascertain a withstand ranger to counsel of the gamble. If I observe precisely the withstand ranger giggled at me.

Last that first Bobcat encounter I had mass condescending, assured important on my Stream Legacy Place webpage. Time after that first Bobcat encounter I was pedaling on to the bike/hike skywalk with a leg on each side of the Trinity and saw a Bobcat walking on to the skywalk from the other side. I continued on, as did he. We passed both other, key in of cagily, at the norm of the skywalk. I deem I intended no matter which honey "Howdy Pot."

If I go to the Tandy Hills tomorrow for my down-to-earth Saturday march, followed by a Arrangement Articulate rendezvous, I wonder what new mystery I fortitude ascertain to muddle up me? I wish it isn't no matter what that bites.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers