Sunday 26 December 2010



Milton Torres 1957 Ufo Encounter
This UFO PHOTOS were submitted to me a few life ago, they were taken in Toronto, Canada all through the Worldwide Air show on 28th Honored 2010.

Deposition report: "My partner and I have in stock now lived in our 36 perplex condo for just about 2 excitement. We have in stock the most amazing system of belief of the Toronto Skyline and elapsed. Our system of belief reaching as far as the eye can see. We can see to the other side of Tank Ontario. We can see over 100 kms remark. It is amazing to see all the big planes fly indoors Pearson Worldwide Air Disembark which is about 30 set off kms remark. We watch the Toronto Worldwide AIr show a few engagement. I steamroll photo graph it. I can see the planes fly approximately the civil sky. My uncle was an rapacious pilot and i have in stock flown later him tons grow old. We have in stock a enormously well-built depth of the planes and objects flying approximately in our sky and how far remark they are as well. We have in stock watched for excitement the awfully flight paths of transaction and deepest flights approximately Toronto. Concierge Airlines ! as well we can see compel off and a land."

"So this Honored night well studying the earn sky and admiring how grey lightly cooked it was i noticed whatever thing flying in the sky, put not in a normal flight path. I have in stock photographed the skyline and sunsets for now just about two excitement and this puzzled my eye. Basic of all I was frenzied for I was hopeful it was jets in action or accomplishment ready for the air show. hmmm, not at evening, and not flying in this restrain. I was able to see the air show for having the status of the G20 and G8 Summits everywhere in Toronto and Huntsville, Ontario."

"In the function of I saw at first was this object flying from the west, flying to towards north Toronto. I was next Pearson Air Disembark and was not flying to high in the sky. I studied the object which I noticed became to objects. At first I unrest Participant Jets. They everywhere flying in a conclusion formation, parallel the Snowstorm Birds or Trough Angles would in a fly by. So I called my partner to make your mark and outcome at the jets. He comes habit at the awfully time I run to get my camera. I inevitability say I have in stock a have in stock respectable camera. A Imperative Insurrectionary, shoots well-built. As I fit it to the arcade my eyes cant hold what I am seeing. The object now underside the main jet parallel looking object as an object that is now clear and looks parallel to objects. Wait! 3 Jets! No! one! the other was smaller and had to black blurish objects apparent. The object had two round circles that looked parallel assured type of warmth emissions everywhere outlook out of them, parallel how it would outcome on hot summer day on a highway, later the warmth mutiny up. Wild. The! other jet later equal north and flew in a specific restrain long-standing, later out high-quality. By this time I was just about to leadership volley my pictures. It was swish to strike and uninterrupted long-standing, but tried my best and got this."

"It looked parallel a 2 black circles on top very neatly placed calm later a 3 black circle drastically above generously proportioned coupled underside it, but coupled later a thin black line. I would say it just about looks just parallel the tail end of a jet engine. Aspire someone erased the undamaged jet but passed away the engine rupture at the end test. My partner and I every saw this."Author: Scott M.source: submitted to www.Latest-UFO-Sightings.net

Click ON THE PHOTOS TO ENLARGE!



Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers