Monday 20 December 2010



New Ufo Report Of Unidentified Sightings And Experience
UFO SIGHTING IN BELLFLOWER, CALIFORNIA ON MARCH 25TH 2015 - WAS DARK OBJECT WITH TWO SMALL WHITE LIGHTS ON ENDS AND A BIG WHITE LIGHT IN MIDDLE AND BEHIND IT WAS GLOWING LIGHTS THAT CHANGED FROM WHITE,GREEN, LIGHT BLUE, AND RED.

I was closing my dresser near my window. When I made my way back to the front of my bed I noticed out the window a diamond shape lights in the sky. The lights were changing colors from red to white to light blue, and green. I woke my wife up and asked her what do you think that is? She said a helicopter. I said it was to high up to be a helicopter. As soon as I said that a helicopter flew by and she could tell it was way higher than the helicopter. I asked her to get her dad's binoculars. Through the binoculars I could see a dark object with a small white light then a big white light in middle and another small white light on end. On the other side of the object you could see multiple lights changing colors like it was the exhaust from engine. My wife, son, and father in law saw the same thing and could not be leave what the were seeing. I notice the object at 1215 am and was still there when I went to sleep at 1 am. When we got up at 6 am the object was gone.

LATEST UFO SIGHTING


Member since the End of Days: MUFON

- - - Any requests for additional information, please email site owner (details on the Contact Page). Responses will typically be commented on here on 4ufos.com, or they may be addressed in your actual physical reality. 4UFOS.com and site owner accept no responsibility for the repercussions you experience from such contact though, as your species and ours are "that" different. From the accepted New World Authority Symbol: "We believe youR experience will be one (or perhaps many) to your satisfaction and that our efforts on your behalf are felt as exceeding your expectations."Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers