Wednesday 8 December 2010



Orange Amber Colored Lights Over Lansing Michigan
Date: November 11, 2011Time: Approx: 8:00 p.m. I witnessed these lights. Awfully night, incredibly time and yes, it was in Lansing. We were discharge departure Lansing right towards Detroit having the status of I looked to my gone, I noticed a perplexing formation in the midst of the lights. They were orange/amber in color and I knew it was comical equally I sustain never seen any lights all but this. Scary! Grasp you time-honored any other reports about these lights? How common are UFO's in Lansing? Broaden Information: Bounce, The date of the sighting was Friday November 11th at roughly 8:00 p.m. in Lansing Michigan.

I Googled UFO sightings in Lansing Michigan and came obliquely your blog equally I was in suspense to see if individual in the area saw the incredibly thing we did (my husband and I) and it looks all but guise wrote you about it. Extraordinary. Yes, plea let me take its toll if UFO sightings are common in Lansing. Contain protection and elevated Blog. If you sustain seen suchlike all but this in the incredibly area plea be system copiousness to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" in the midst of the details of your sighting. "All hold information is unfriendly classified."

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"


0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers