Monday 19 September 2011



Glowing Ufo Seen Gliding Around Countryside In Spain July 2013
UFO Spain July 2013 (Screenshot

from video)

A small glowing oval UFO sighted eloquently gliding over the countryside in Spain.

We are going to take a different look at this UFO SIGHTING, so remember you have to be a free thinker or we will never be able to explore all the possibilities of the UFO phenomenon.

This small UFO looks as if it is exploring the hillside floating around and changing directions many times during the course of the video. At times it looks as if it almost lands on a rooftop or a tree branch, definitely navigating with some level of intelligence. I have zoomed in on a screen shot of the UFO and cannot make out any wings or sign of propulsion. I also put many filters on it to try to get some kind of definition to the UFOs shape. After putting a sketch filter on the screen shot the UFO seems to be shaped like a blunt arrowhead as seen in the picture below.

UFO Spain 2013 (Sketch Filter)

UFO Spain 2013 (zoomed)

After you watch the video please continue reading as I give a little theory of my own on what these small glowing UFO could possibly be.

I am always intrigued by these small glowing orbs and I am sure most of us are. I have done a lot of reading about our planet's true past and the possibilities of the Human race's true origin. Someday I would like to write an entire article or maybe a short book on this subject, but I truly believe that these small glowing orbs could be spirits or souls searching for their next assigned entity. Let's not forget that not all UFO are a flying craft of some sort but could be anything in flight that cannot be explained.

I would like to do a study and I am not sure it would even be possible. If we could somehow compare these UFO SIGHTINGS of small orbs or ovals with births that take place at around the same time and date in the local area of these sightings, we could then at least consider this theory mine. I believe our souls or spirits are trapped here on this planet and not allowed to travel the universe as many other life forms in this universe are allowed to do. Through their travels of other entities they are able to gather knowledge and grow spiritually over many of their lifetimes. This Knowledge and spirituality is never forgotten by that soul and would explain why many of the alien races are so much more technically advanced and mature than us humans here on earth. The human soul or spirit instead is sent back to our planet to be held prisoner to never be allowed to remember what we have learned while we were embodied in our prior entity.

This theory is comprised of many of my readings and makes logical sense to me. I know that this theory may raise some questions and might seem like there are some missing pieces, but it's just a theory. If I ever do write an article or short book about this subject I will be sure to fill in the blanks.

What do you think of this theory? Am I really stretching the imagination a bit or could this be a possibility?

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers