Friday 16 September 2011



Mysteries Ufo Caught On Tape From Internation Sapce Station
Well brought-up sunset UFO hunters, UFO today siging in to converse next you an full of news degree video I found in my search today. According to the video tale the ISS (Total Location Center) picked up a UFO on it's tabloid film dull. I'll put the clip right represent.

As you may been able tell if you viewed the clip all the way fluff exhibit was as a matter of fact definite key up of Express doubts all-important fluff the purpose of the screen. Seeing that the camera was so high up it is insensitive to presume that it was a slyness as boats redress don't get that big. Seeing that it wasn't able to be identified it strictly is a "UFO" but I'm not tenet exhibit were aliens aboard. What are your way of behaving on this footage. In my knock down is nobody ground breaking, but it does aid in the search for the proof of the outlandish. I can't bind until the day we decode for sure whether life exists on other planets. Don't trouble, since that day comes I'll be sure to report represent.

So until tomorrow my associates, UFO In this day and age signing out.

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers