Wednesday 21 September 2011



Other Worldly Visitors
For all the Blogs and Websites that have been published in regard of the UFO phenomena and those who claim to have been abducted, rarely do any consider the psychological or psychic overtones that may be associated with a sighting or contact with another being. ET whether earth bound or from a near planet close to ours or way out in the solar system, does have an effect on us mere humans that doesn't often get analysed.

Those who foolishly in my opinion tell the authorities of what they have witnessed, often are used for information only and then warned about repeating anything that they may have encountered, sign the official secrets act and then made duty bound to forget their experiences. There are those UFO groups who act in a more professional manner, that can be sought out and will often listen to and help the ones who have something unusual to tell and even go to the trouble of offering a hypnotist to glean anything that might have been subconsciously hidden.

What of those who have neither seen an UFO nor been abducted ? Still they feel as though something unusual has happened albeit not in the normally associated or accepted way. So what do I mean ? Contact, yes it still happens although in an altogether different scenario. Strange and still reported by some without the flashing lights and humming sounds or even the sight of a craft that signals an unearthly event is about to happen.

I have written about several such events here on this Blog, the content which is still here and can b be read about later. Imagine waking in your room and being confronted by something that is not of this earth, an Alien Grey ! not likely, I can hear you thinking out loud, but wait it has happened and to several very creditable people whom I have had regular contact with over the last couple of years.One lives in Tampa,Florida an elderly lady and a intelligent woman who loves to write on the likes of Nook and Barnes and Kindle, desperate to earn a few extra dollars to help with a meager pension whilst trying to deal with the problems of the onset of age, yes she is in her seventies. This woman had a vision right before her of an Alien Grey whilst sitting meditating and some sort of telepathic message was given to her.

The second person is also a writer and probably the most voracious Blogger it has been my good fortune to know, she also writes books to on line sites and can offer herself generously on all manner of ideas and Paranormal situations. From ghost to Big foot, haunted houses and other dwellings as well as a dabbling of UFO interests, she will keep you intrigued with her constant updates to her Blog.This second woman has had a number of events that involve Alien Greys, the last one was exceptional in that she was wholly awake at the time and standing over her visitors having got out of her bed. The event lasted only a matter of seconds yet it remains fresh in her mind and isn't the first time that something such as this has happened.

One has to ask the most pertinent question, why do some people get to see these and most don't ? It is generally accepted that UFOs and Extraterrestrial beings are occasionally seen together though not always; rarely are they seen in your room, aliens of course. So you may ask, how do they get there ? I wish I could reveal the answer though I honestly don't know !

If following this Blog regularly then you will remember my posts on Parallel Universes, scientist are beginning to speculate more about these actually existing and it is here that I consider our visitors may emanate from; Alien Greys using a doorway through time or space whenever they feel like. Crossing from one world to another might be as easy as getting on a train or a bus for them, so crossing into a Parallel Universe could be child's play. Time and space could also be crossed in this manner, perhaps bending space / time to cross great distances.

Let's consider that these two women who have had similar experiences are somewhat different from the rest of us, clairvoyant perhaps, maybe even hypersensitive to their surroundings can they themselves make the crossing from one Parallel Universe to another ? Is it perhaps an emotional response due to stress or even a feeling of elation ? one wonders and I asked the question did you feel at all emotional at the time to our second female and the answer was

"The experience a year ago was absolutely real. I saw the room in the semi darkness, I pushed back my sheet, curled up my legs to climb off the bed and thought twice about it, realising I would tower over them and intimidate. I wasn't paralysed. I even smelled ozone when the last one disappeared and for a moment, the room was ice cold, but it lasted just seconds. I was standing up at that point. It was extremely real. I am not sure what to make of the alien thing other than we might be dealing with inter dimensional beings."

I continued to question about a feeling of emotion and the reply was

" It was cold sober awake real, but I still can't make sense of it. Actually, at the time, I was kind of at the peak of my achievements and feeling amazingly powerful and in control of my life. Their message to me was that I was living to my potential and that I had a mission. I don't know what it did for me other than make me more sure of my path."

So let us consider the first female who had a visit or vision of an Alien Grey, Janet is an elderly woman and struggles daily with life and her health isn't too good, she positioned herself on the floor and began to meditate and it is whilst this took place that she had her visit. This woman was in a relaxed state and probably more aware of her surroundings than most people would ordinarily be due to meditation. Two very different frame of minds and two very different personalities with different back grounds and different emotional states; is there a connection ?

Can we actually become aware of an entity within our own space and time that is positioned in a Parallel Universe, alternatively do they often visit us, yet we are not aware of this; except perhaps when in a heightened state of awareness. Is it possible that we attune ourselves whilst our minds and body are at a different vibration.

I am not a psychiatrist nor a psychic yet there would appear to be more to the

UFO and Alien Phenomena than meets the eye, likewise Parallel Universes may be more real than we can actually prove at the moment. Isn't it possible that given the desire to change our mental and bodily state we too could have contact with other entities from other times and space.

I have unfortunately lost contact with our first female writer, however if you should wish to visit the Blog of the second female and have a good read, then here is here Blog Address..http://www.ghosthuntingtheories.com/

Should you wish to seek out the first female then her name is Janet Creighton and she has books on Barnes and Noble.



Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers