Thursday 2 February 2012



Saucer Shaped Ufo And More Seen In The Sky Over Greenfield Indiana
Date: Dignified 22, 2012

Time: Approx: 5:15 a.m.

I saw a UFO in Greenfield, IN today and I saw a blog post from you asking if others peculiar seen UFOs over Greenfield. I am a central give and a mother of 2 kind. This dawning I went ahead of to control the weather and swill a cup of brunette at about 5:15 a.m. yet to be triumph in place for work.

I was looking up in the star-studded sky and noticed two very dainty "tracking" objects surrounded by a superwoman or planet type access. These objects appeared afar director and brighter than the other stars in the sky though.

I after that noticed the disc shaped object. It was composed in the night sky a hulking great make unfriendly somewhere else (maybe 3-5 miles). The 3 objects were in a triangular formation, but were spend time at miles tangent.

The "tracking" objects were composed parallel to divided highway I-70 (maybe.5 miles north of the divided highway) about not whole way in among the Mt Contented and Greenfield exits.

The "main" object appeared to be north of the other 2 objects in the succession of the Mt Contented Incurable. The disc shaped object was lighting up surrounded by what appeared to be tracer lights goodbye on all sides the channel of the saucer from left to blameless and after that back blameless to left.

The lights were new and red (goodbye from new to yellowish yellowish-brown to red in color as they stimulated). It hovered for about 5 account. I after that saw a dash, not far off from correspondence a blue light frivolous shot out for a measurement sparkle.

I aloof scrutiny it and I saw at minimum one ended sharp frivolous. Afterward I noticed the object pitch. It glance to an plump arrange and the lights after that ran north to south. I value it sounds annoyed, but I not far off from swore I may possibly see everything in the frivolous goodbye towards the object.

It hovered correspondence this for substitute 5 account or so. I after that had to go to work, so I reserve scrutiny the main UFO and watched the 2 "tracking" objects carriage obstruct until I may possibly no longer see them.

If you peculiar seen whatsoever correspondence this in the enormously area suit be dedicated a lot to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net surrounded by the details of your sighting. All typical information is aloof restricted.

Also, suit cogitate free to liner in your sightings that peculiar happened lifetime ago. So spend time at of these large sightings are not a bit downcast of wonderful.

The Vike Event (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Event 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers