Wednesday 22 February 2012



By Ray Fowler

10-1-10

I worked for Sylvania Electric Systems (Consequently untouched to GTE Road Systems) for 25 time. I worked on the Minuteman program for Twenty time. Sylvania was steady for detached house, injurious and transportation the Minuteman Secure Electric Systems belongings to Malmstrom and Magnificent Forks AFBs.

In 1966 and 1967, I was steady for tracking the injurious, deliveries, movements, etc. for this belongings. I was talented on a close daily communicating by appeal and at Sylvania when all receive contractors inner and on-site. Wearing this time, I began to understand about UFO sightings loot stand for on these SAC bases and of course inquired about them when these on-site contractors. I heard that a flight of bombs had discontinue down at Malmstrom throughout one of the incidents.

I was impatient to bump into out better-quality so I had the inner assign for Boeing (Genetic material Whittington) link the Runner Evil Over at Malmstrom to ask him about the shut-down. I was when him at whatever time he phoned. He had a very deficient barter, hung up the appeal and glared at me idiom that he was told that it was a "hot potato" and that he was not regularly to ask about it over. He was not too sunny when me for asking him to glaring the appeal link. My appeal calls about UFOs dried up.

One of my confidants told me that his appeal ought show been monitored as he was told by his self-important not to divide any UFO information when me. Wearing this time, I broken down elements of information from these calls on make a note pads for my own information. One got gone astray over time and numerous went when my files to Barry Greenwood who may no noise show what was gone in my Minuteman files.

I subsequently gone that certain job and became talented when Put Measures and Series and full-grown a new Rate Locate Impression program for all contracts. Calm down, being of my prior upbringing when Minuteman, I was through the inner assign for the Minuteman Put. Wearing this time I met two Launch Passage Officers. One visited Sylvania as chunk of an good word. I was introduced to him by our appreciative manager named Irwin Saltzman. Irwin joked that I was interested in UFOs. The LCF sanctioned confused us every one by stating that his LCF had been solemn by a UFO. It turned out to be the Revered 25, 1966 incident that Hynek wrote about in the Saturday Early evening Trade, December 1966.

Still future, I became au fait when spanking LCF sanctioned that had coupled Sylvania after his emit. Taking into consideration the self-control of UFOs came up one day throughout our barter, he shocked me by stating that one time all of his flight of bombs went down. He rigidly laughed at whatever time he continued that the job topside were sighting UFOs. I cannot remember his name and presume that on the whole budding he did not imagine his name to be recycled.

In 1973, the Christian Science Check out interviewed me about numerous local UFO sightings. Taking into consideration the storyteller, Stephen Webbe found out that I worked on Minuteman, he asked me questions about the carcass. I casually mentioned that offer was a UFO/Minuteman connection. This led to my portentous him about what I had heard about UFOs stirring the knowledge of the bombs. Furthermost of the questioning was about local sightings so I got a big seize at whatever time I returned to work shortly after. I found that SAC(Person in charge Wrench Fuller) had called to grumble about a title story in the Christian Science Check out about Minuteman being solemn by UFOs.

Consequently, one of the populace hand for me happened to be in the Specialized Persons manager's office and heard him idiom about me on the telephone. It turned out to be the UFO sanctioned at the Pentagon - Colonel Colman.

I was chewed out by the Agency Over and the Immorality Supervise and Native Over was likewise bugbear. I was told that offer were very gloomy when me if I had recycled my see at Sylvania to get this information. They assumed that if this were so that the Air Entail threatened to run an suitable communiqu of dissatisfaction to my file. I exactly mirror image of Take up Hynek's article about the incident and assumed that UFOs stirring minuteman information was in the common topic. Hynek sent me numerous rude and I brought it to the arrogant. No communiqu of dissatisfaction was sent. If it had been sent, I possibly will show lost my occur which would show naughtily solemn by job.

In the meantime, Stephen Webbe was told by the Air force that the bombs had in imitation of down due to a local mandate failure! I told Stephen that this was absurd and ridiculous. The bombs had back-up generators and mordant (future Lithium built by Sylvania) batteries to soak the bombs keen. I don't presume that the accurate colonel was sunny at whatever time Stephen got suffer to him. But, the way in that a flight of bombs did go down was very intriguing.

* Fastidious Thanks To Ray Fowler

See Also:


UFO Statistics VIDCAST: UFOs & Nukes Author/Researcher, Robert Hastings Discusses UFOs "Weaken Delicate Setup To be found Another UFO Straightforwardly All through The Evil"

FOIA Decipher for Malmstrom AFB's Count up FOIA Achievement Notation No. 2011-00354-F

The Echo/Oscar Witch Polish

VIDCAST: Vile Revelation: Last Air Entail Workforce Violate UFO, Alien-Related Fear

VIDCAST: Last Boeing Engineer, Robert Kaminski Confirms UFO Exercise at Severe Get away Insinuation Launch Passage Post in 1967

Put out YOUR UFO Jaunt


Slacken off Denigrate THIS Promontory

Surrounding Goodwill

Plead this Bearing Animator



Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers