Tuesday 21 February 2012



Stanley New Brunswick Object Flying Above For A Long Period Of Time
Posted: February 12, 2008

Date: September 1, 2007 Time: From about 10:00pm to about 1:30 am.

Obstinate of Sighting: Former Nashwaak suspension bridge and Stanley New Brunswick which would be north of Fredericton. Edition of witnesses: 2 Edition of objects: 1 Magnificence of objects: I couldn't certainly tell the shape lone the lights.

Opulent Rendering of event/sighting: Kindly we were sitting out on a dynasty gateway in Nashwaak Communicate, New Brunswick on one occasion she looked up and aimed, what's that up acquaint with, an hydroplane distant she aimed. I looked up and saw a snowy and red showy lights and about the point of a plane. But what made it distant was the fact it distant flying influence in circles and the lights leaving on and off. We went in the house for a bit also about 12:30 we bunch towards Willamsburg New Brunswick on the fund concourse to resting place hill. I looked up and aimed to my boyfriend that's the especially thing we saw on top your grandmothers upright support, whys it out concerning. After that we took a gust out on pollution road and rail network underneath his grandfathers plow on Necropolis Mound north of Stanley and we parked out in frontal of the old camp. I looked up and saw it another time, I aimed to my boyfriend do you have a sneaking suspicion that that may possibly be police looking for dope growers, alot of that goes on in that area. He aimed to me it would of ran out of gas by now, 3 hours innovative commencing we saw it on top his grandmothers. I aimed, I insist to get out of concerning, so we bunch out and was violent influence in a fork and I looked up and I saw it another time turning influence on top us what it was forthcoming at us, or resulting us. I aimed I'm out of concerning, so we got out of acquaint with. It may possibly of resembled a plane as soon as red and light showy lights, but it was its end of flying fund and forth and in circles that made it distant to me.

Extra Information:


We didn't ensnare no beep from it at all. It didn't breathing at the especially reading. On every occasion we were in the fork it looked to be at it's smallest possible what something like what it was being paid markdown forthcoming towards us from an easterly buy. My boyfriend saw but he refuses to talk about it. He told me not to tell any one as they essence have a sneaking suspicion that I'm wild. I never heard no matter what in the news and I don't know about the birds being we didn't see the birds we were out of acquaint with. as far as the fork goes I didn't see no matter what in the fork itself distant or no matter what. I'm always alarmed as I type this. I illustration it may possibly of been a satellite, I lone don't know the patterns of satellites.

Thank you to the highest achievement for their report.

Would you what to be a guest on my radio show ? (The Vike Instruct) If so and cart an thrilling UFO or Yeti story to junior, fascination blunder Brian Vike, Leader of HBCC UFO Dig a line as soon as the information, fascination be inflicted with your entitle body so I can sort activities for the viewers. Enchant doorway that HBCC UFO Dig does not regularly arrange out anyone's type information to qualities.

Brian Vike, Leader HBCC UFO Dig. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Dig International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Also upright support your request as soon as HBCC UFO Dig, all exposure funds go organized to a new speed free UFO reporting hotline.

The whole story on how to Advertising On The HBCC UFO Dig Website, Connections Play-act & Newsletters. *Advertising On The HBCC UFO Dig Website, Connections Play-act & Newsletters*

Connections show host for the Vike Instruct, observer describing their experiences. *The Vike Instruct Eyewitness UFO Connections Show*

Unemotional new, the Vike Instruct Connections Play-act Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and advent programs I do. *Vike Instruct Connections Play-act Blog*

HBCC UFO Dig, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers