Thursday 29 March 2012



Recent Ufo Sightings In Sweden
I just got emailed about some recent UFO sightings all the way over in Sweden. You have to read this email:

I was out with a group of people at New Years on the balcony of my apartment, which is at the top. My balcony wasn't facing the fireworks of that night, so I was surprised to see 15 flying orangish yellow spheres flying in a tight group. I could see them in the air for about 15 minutes, so it definitely wasn't fireworks and definitely was a flying object.

There was a few of the orbs that acted differently. Two of them went really slow, but were always in formation. One of them actually froze in the sky and hovered there for about 15 seconds. Than proceeded to go straight up vertically and out of sight. This was witnessed by my group of friends that were on the balcony with me at this time.

Joe B.

Thanks for writing in Joe. The recent UFO sightings that have been happening in the last few months still go unreported by the media. Check out Exempt From Disclosure it has to be about the best resource of UFO sightings and what's really going on.



Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers