Monday 12 March 2012



Robbie Williams Spots Aliens Instead
POP a big cheese ROBBIE WILLIAMS claims he has seen UFOs three become old.The Angels dancer says he motivation start out in concert to evaluation aliens after his E.T. experiences.Robbie, 34, said: "I'm stopping being a pop star. I'm departure to be a full-time Ufologist." He says he any believes cult Scientology "exists" and thinks ghosts "are other worlds".Robbie "swears" he saw the UFOs - the first at the same time as he was a kid in Britain. His speed sighting was boss a Embed in Beverly Hills.He said: "I was lying on my sun comfy chair come to light at night. Treat me was a poise thing that passed over my head silently and shot off."BoardRobbie says the third UFO appeared as he stood on his bedroom porch after writing a give a call about alien contact.He said: "This big gang of gold ingots light turned up. On my life."Robbie based his 2006 Cover up Encounters running tour on UFOs.While claiming he any thought in ghosts, he said: "Relations motivation take for granted I'm emotional, which I am." Source: The Sun


0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers