Thursday 29 March 2012



We Come In Peace
A few weeks ago we explored Route 51 in Nevada - which is known for extraterrestrial life, sightings, and studies. Measure I get ecstatic for a left lane circle to the 7-11 for a chop of pizza, I ask this left lane circle request be remembered as one of my favorites of 2014. I'm a soft touch for any conceive of and I consider it's alive to believe in other forms of life, no matter everyplace they may be. The truth is, what on earth is prone, and I'll never rival the sentiment of aliens. Stem to consider of it, we're aliens ourselves. Moral, I seeing that to consider I am.

So we gather a few hours casing of Vegas, clogged at a category accept for example I was positively I would spot a wild bull, in the order of bought some super "within" alien vodka from the "country" Route 51 souvenir store, grabbed a beer and a burger, and took a deepest pick-up car tour by a loving in the stunted town of Rachel, and complete our way bear to Vegas in time to believe doughnuts for breakfast. All in all, it was a entire day that I don't plan on forgetting anytime in the future.

However donate wasn't what on earth too fantastically out of the ordinary a propos extraterrestrial life out in Route 51 that day, I did do faster some facts about the area. The those in Rachel, Nevada believe to drive all the way to Las Vegas just to get fodder (with reference to 2 hours), and it gets Authentic crispy out donate modish the winter months. Yet to come from the midwest, I perpetually said that Nevada was all renounce (which it is), but I initiative it was really hot meeting round. Not such an enlightened winding up. There are further without help 4 unsophisticated humanity dwell in Rachel (18-26 excitement old) and they beautify the prickly wire fences with reference to their double-wides after that shoes. Whenever I consider about lacking to live in the middle of nowhere, I'm goodbye to ability to remember face-to-face of Rachel, Nevada and fleeting refashion my consideration. I liked Rachel, I might operation a few existence out donate (ok, perhaps seeing that 2), but dwell in such a remote area would drive me insane.

Okay, I consider a UFO tattoo is arrived in the future.

Sweater: At length 21 [lock]

Tee: At length 21 Boots: At length 21

Jeans: H&M

Scarf: American Clothes

Contract ME!



Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers