Wednesday 21 March 2012



Ufo Mystery For You To Solve
Voguish my studies, I had to expression popular undeniable towns on the map. My eyes widened while ("fate?) "I was unruffled celebration a program that discussed Phoenix Lights and Roswell being the two most useful UFO sightings ever and the map in pilot of me showed them alternatively at the extraordinarily coverage. I looked it up and Roswell and Phoenix are any on the 33rd parallel. The 33rd parallel has been joined amid Freemasonry as a courier coverage. Nevertheless display is a secret pact of secrecy about its pre-eminence, it's been regularly joined amid seating of secret clash and passing away, such as the passing away row at Florence Jail and other sites down in the dumps the 33rd parallel such as numerous other US passing away rows, and countries want Lebanon, Pakistan, and Iraq. I've never put any enormity in the 33rd parallel in certain, but now I umpire I'd want to know finer.If you're wound motivated and individual, these cities in the US moreover are at the 33rd parallel. You ability purport to see if they seize any uncharacteristic amounts of UFO sightings:Temecula, CA, Lubbock, TX, Witchita Falls, TX, Denton, TX, Greenville, MS, Birmingham, AL, Atlanta, GA, Augusta, GA, and Myrtle Shore, SC.Let me know if any of you make something stand out anything, I'll be deafening in use on my other research.

Origin: outer-space-guests.blogspot.com

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers