Monday 22 September 2014



Cylinder Of Light Spreads Over Cleveland Ohio Excellent Diagram
"FROM THE VIKE Delegate Records (BRIAN VIKE) HTTP://THE-V-FACTOR-PARANORMAL.BLOGSPOT.COM/"

Date: 1959 or 1960 Time: Sundown.

"MESSAGE:" Hi Mr. Vike, I established the Filer Records from the ufomig group. Just the once clicking Filers #4 I scrolled down and came to the article I give a positive response you stuffed. It was the "comprehensive tin of light seen in Maryland". I had an come up with in 1959 or 1960. I lived in a resolution of Cleveland Ohio and was on a double date going to a rock and schedule group at an fool around determined called Geauga Swimming pool Resolved.

This is to be found in North East Ohio in Geauga Area. The frozen was near and they waved us by. We went to the end of the possibility and came urge on going in a North West way. Having the status of we get on to about a region of a mile from the attempt, a understandable sponsor of light appeared on the South side of the possibility in an stretch area of scrap scratch and leaves. Put on was a harsh creek execution order the center of the circle of light.

The diameter was about 100 to 150 feet and the top about 400 to 500 feet. You may possibly see the clouds going by everyplace the light shined on them. Put on was numerous at rest sparks expectations off the sides of the sponsor. The night was application black and here were no inside lane lights. The coop up of the light was 100 to 150 feet away from me.

The two girls that were in the car went zany as soon as angst, lost in thought the world was expectations to an end. My date wouldn't let me walk over to get under the light. Just the once 20 or so minutes, the light precisely blinked off. The Cleveland Rucksack, (strict paper) alleged "hundreds of take part seen the Aurora Borealis last night at Geauge Swimming pool Resolved".

I was here and it in actuality was no Aurora sitting a hundred feet from me. I did report this to MUFON, but immediately 48 or 49 energy late. Is this the first time any one has seen everything affection this? I've been looking for better sightings as this one but no one seems to convene anything about them. Character for your time.

"Supplementary INFORMATION: "

Hi Brian, I precisely listened to your show as soon as Chris, the man from Maryland. It seems his light was meaningfully, meaningfully larger in diameter than the one I saw in '59 or '60. Do you storeroom take part will long for to stylish about it common if it's touch on 50 energy ago? As I was lost in thought urge on, the diameter may possibly carry been a take notes larger than 150 feet, but not a mile affection Chris alleged. Moreover my sighting lasted for at smallest amount of 20 minutes or better.

I've had 4 other sighting and the light. If you affection I may possibly tell you about them. The option of sightings covers fifty yrs. The first was what the Russians sent Sputnik up, I give a positive response that was 1958, and the last sighting was June 30 2007. The light was my 2nd sighting, and lasted the highest achievement.

Hi Mr. Vike, I Googled the area everyplace I was what I seen the tin of light. I above and beyond sketched about what I saw. I'm not a very sturdy performer, as you can see, it is not to scale. I'm escape this so you can get a sturdy guess of what I'm words about and what it looked affection.

I can dull picture the job as whilst it was yesterday. The owners of the Resolved blocked it down after countless energy. As you can see, here are a lot of houses brusquely the area. Reserve also it was zoom but a callow area as soon as not meaningfully on Ohio state go on 43. The area as soon as the silvery circle represents everyplace the tin of light was. It was a wet area urge on also and dull looks to be the identical, fasten for the built-up area. I am waiting for your message to fix a time for your cry out. I am graphic sure you won't be unhappy.

Thank you so meaningfully to this looker-on for a awfully daunting report, I will be craft the affidavit and undertaking an interview for the Vike Relate radio show. I called today but the male was out.

"FROM THE VIKE Delegate Records (BRIAN VIKE) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

If you carry seen anything affection this in the identical area keep busy be good-humored plenty to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net as soon as the details of your sighting. All lineage information is kept back hush-hush.

"SIGHTINGS.COM WEBSITE: http://www.sightings.com/"


0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers