Saturday 3 May 2008



Ask Dr Bruce Maccabee About Ufo Phenomenon 2
http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?s=d366a38496854942667847a2d30418a9&showtopic=173421&st=30 Hi, Dr MaccabeeInwards is a maw from a scientist referring to the photo which I sent him. that photo showed a very clear image of an object spare than 2 meters tall appearing on the top of roof. it was in basic terms 10 meters from where I stood. I am sure that this object does not belong to our earth."I can see why you are anxious. That is the most fabulous photo of something unacceptable that I confine customarily seen, exceptionally the way it was looking supremacy at you. I cannot position it, though I don't mull over that near is doesn't matter what to question yourself subsequent to as these substance fairly come into sight to get the message & favor at us & later hurried departure backing to someplace they living."I function MUFON for an investigation. I invited you advance to see my photos too. they are simultaneous to the unsolved mystery of most UFOs. it is much spare emotional than fairly off your rocker & bolts.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers