Saturday 10 May 2008



England Ufo Spotted In South Harrow

Tom Parnell

Harrow Observer

Mon, 06 Apr 2009 17:17 UTC

(c) Ahmad Zaigham

A mysterious light in the skies above South Harrow has been captured on film by an amateur photographer.

The unidentified flying object appeared through the clouds at about 7.45pm on March 31 and was snapped by computer network engineer Ahmad Zaigham.

Mr Zaigham posted the picture on website Flickr where he said that he had spotted the alien ship out his window.

He said: "The light coming from this thing is something I have never seen the like. I don't think any aircraft has a light like this.

"And moments after this shot the object seemed to quickly fade in light and travel above at high speed. I did not hear any loud sound but I did hear a whistle kind of sound. I am still shocked."

Mr Zaigham said he may pass the picture on to Nasa.



Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers