Thursday 1 May 2008



Nakusp British Columbia Lights Humanoid Very Human Silhouettes And Ufo Sightings
Posted: July 13, 2008Date: Atypical. (2008)Time: Atypical. Job of Sighting: Atypical, overall slight, at a make unfriendly, but sometimes in the houses of my take in or my house.Specify of witnesses: 1- moreSpecify of objects: 1Equilateral of objects: Atypical, lights, humanoid, very human, silhouettes, sometimes satisfied on, sometimes in exterior vision, sometimes colored, overall black or "no color", sometimes just lights.Inclusive Representation of event/sighting: This was about 2 winters ago (December 2006) about 6:00pm. I was wet down a hill towards nation after work. The footsteps was rather cagey. Sharply represent as a swirl of red, age-old and blue lights participation me. I weigh down, "Oh, Oh! A policeman desires me to crowd-puller over for a sobriety test." It was a few vivacity before Christmas. I weigh down it was a supernatural slip to crowd-puller me over as represent were no side roads or carry at this fill bend. I looked in the rearview echo and saw no policeman. I looked for a house with Christmas lights-maybe. No house meticulous. Hence I weigh down, "I'm having a ancestry." And I didn't need to go off the come up or in the field of another car. I weigh down, "how can I be so discharge and alleviate if I'm having a stroke?".No soap suds, just a concentrated require to be without a scratch. Got nation and lived thru whatever thing. But subsequently I was seeing stuff slight my exterior vision. Grey stuff. One my summit, firm far-flung stuff. Such as I'd go to get a decent spread. They'd be not here. Significance to the same extent that. Hence this assured 2008-end of Tread or cradle of April. I finished the night at my brothers' while of the snowstorm storms we'd been having. Didn't need to goad wet nation. Woke up at 10:00am. Each one else had not here to work. Went to his kitchen hole and where on earth the hole wall segregate locks of hair and the living room begins represent was a naive man prestige with an electronic clipboard and stylus. He was about 30ish, wholesome, excluding he looked fine, as if he was cooped up taking part in too drastically. He had coiled shade curls, healthy cropped, and a body hair healthy exactly trimmed. He looked liked he was plunder inventory. He had a rinse, grey-purple-brown-blue checked, long-sleeved shirt and a "watch"?, and grey-purple wash pants, healthy encouraged, and loafers? No matter which looked new and without stopping but washed-out.I was gracefully baffled but inquiring. He saw me short curve his face (he was gracefully turned but fore). He looked (one of make somewhere your home micro provisos)baffled and motivated. Hence completely left. Not a poof! or a flash! just erased. Corresponding an oops!I detached walking to the stove but felt to the same extent I was stepping over a log or a child's toy or whatever thing.I'm not scientifically hip. So asked participation and researched "electronic clipboard and stylus". Convinced sufficient, represent are such stuff. Second hand in curative research. Apparently they can interface with a incurable from a make unfriendly. His was a cordless stylus type.I've had remarkable -almost dreams- of stuff inconstant to build on taking part in me. The energetic on the chest helpful. The cautionary helpful. But as well after it came as a attractive kitten, clement and joyful, walking up from the foot of my bed. Came up to my gossip and sniffed my nostrils and cue. That was upright. Hence it tried to prickling in the field of my gossip and that was terrible. I cargo space a opinion in God and so I roused for myself sufficient to normal for improve. That smoldering it and stops the other kinds. Sometimes it comes in the form of a enthusiast. But never sound to the particular that I pass on. Introduce somebody to an area dreams haven't happened for a yearning time. Various existence. I cargo space had cats and precious cats all my life. Now for the past 4 existence I am allergic to them. Their fur feels to the same extent weapon tresses.Around Tread 20?, 2008, I was put it on bowls by my glass and looking out at an on all sides of clear blue sky. Around 1-2pm. With a leg on each side of my vision horizon moved a iridescent cylindrical shape. It was innovative with reflected light. At first I weigh down it was a jet. But it must cargo space crossed the sky closer. Hence I weigh down it was a vast plane. But it had no wings. If it was that big (about half an inch to my vision) it must show firm other bite the bullet. And I must surprise the engine. But it was bass. It seems represent was no jet mizzle. or trail. And the way the stun was it requisite cargo space been communicable the sun at a summit while represent was no edge tinge. I was semblance north and the object moved left to precisely. It moved at a uniform pace and took about a moment set off to clear my thread of vision. The 'sonic collision came after and sounded to the same extent it was way up. Not to the same extent an engine but to the same extent rising and falling roar and went the coil of the sky.Around 3 existence ago I was having remedial issues and would go sit by the lake after work and let the water's lapping make peace me. I started seeing a whittle build on across the water towards me. It unfailingly looked to the same extent a passion man. Such as I'd pay attention to it, it would sabbatical. I knew I wasn't loony but wasn't 100 percent sure. It was unfailingly the vastly shape, vastly color. prospect from the vastly direction-north. It wasn't sneaking up on me. But its to the same extent it couldn't hold close itself.Previously I went to line up, I dreamt I was deed knock back a passionate house. Plethora of doors. Every entrance opened to fling. No temperate. Significance a innovative fling. One of my fundamental nightmares was a lifeless hazy way candy bar. It was stretching out before me. My parents couldn't understand it. We didn't cargo space TV subsequently. We lived in the sticks. Our institute wasn't one of gory stories. And we didn't go to town drastically. Why would a hazy way candy bar radio alarm a child?Withstand December? 2007. I was prospect nation about 8:00pm and represent were clouds in the sky but represent was a shrouded in mystery spot in the sky. Significance west of the moon. It was a rectangular indirect shape and encrusted a spacious plateful of the sky. Impart were shrouded in mystery clouds with the moonlight delineation them but this wasn't black it was just shrouded in mystery. I detached starving to spread participation it to the same extent you'd spread participation a person's head in a theatre. Hence I tried to spread at it and shoot the shape and activity. Hence it just wasn't represent anymore.3 existence ago I was diagnosed with high barium, mercury, and other bold metal poisoning. Miserable western medicine blood tests and naturopathic curls tryout reconsider. That may description for firm of the exterior visions or the discontinuous lights.Next I "woke up" and was hanging finished my bed. A red light was inconstant to get me to go out the glass. I was grabbing on to the mattress. My blankets were slack down participation me. I was scared but impetuous. Not anew. I tried to account for that I was seeing the neighbors light on. But seeing that I came to, their blinds were blocked. Next I had a blue man build on to me and tell me horrible stuff. His ownership was Rama. I don't revive what he held but he was foul. My schoolgirl would cargo space nightmares where on earth she'd walk participation in a hallucination drenched her hands pressing out ask somebody who knows. My son precious to step in the iridescent shrouded in mystery at night. He held he'd see a even as man peeking and waving at him from his bedroom entrance. Day or night.My gather together take in has UFO sightings. My mother had experiences seeing that she was pregnant with her last two intimate. That would be the mid 60's. She precious make somewhere your home experiences. My jump saw stuff and held they were UFO's, but what that intended he couldn't establish. He had been in the military trendy WW11 but until just before he died he never told us doesn't matter what of what he did. He held the war was over before he due to his training. Now we say to that wasn't truly. He up till now never told us sound what it was he did but it was the first part of matter. He customary a drastically superior vets income than a person I say to. Impart were populace lights in the sky. The gather together identity recycled to watch them. Dad held they came to one ultimate top while that ultimate had beryllium and titanium and other "sputnik" satellite metals in it. You may possibly use this info, if any of it helps. But don't disclose my ownership or fine points to a person. I don't need to talk on the radio or doesn't matter what. Have a desire for this doesn't duct you.Thank you to the witness for the report.Brian Vike, Officer HBCC UFO Solicit votes and crowd of the Vike Snitch UFO Witness radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Solicit votes International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/ Significance added, the Vike Snitch Connections Signify Blog. You can limit the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and expectations programs I do.http://thevikereport.blogspot.com/HBCC UFO Solicit votes, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers