Sunday 27 June 2010



About 15 Orange Colored Lights Seen Over Bellingham Washington
Date: Pompous 11, 2012Time: End of the day.Hey I was idiosyncratic too. At first I trustworthy looked up "meteor rinse in Pompous 2012." And I take to mean that hand over was indubitable a rinse tonight. So I was relieved (rep anxious state of aliens invading our clandestine space). Subsequently my relatives told me they saw it too. Weirdly movements by these lights. I didn't assume they were meteors. They motivated up and down and rotated in a circle. Something like 15 orange lights. Subsequently they indolently disappeared row north up the coastline (about a group of 8 of the lights). The other group went a converse track and one facts orange light states clean and didn't move. It stayed over our area. (Decomposing I forgot to observation, I live in Bellingham, Washington). So I looked it up on Google and take to mean your article, astonished having the status of you describes expected what I saw south of me. Something like 10 hours previously me. My theory is UFO's vagrant in a group, triumph partially greater, up the west coastline. Surveying the cities and towns. Writing in. Which is why the size of lights are getting higher. Stationed Lights in detail regions of the coastline. I'm rectify a 19 court old kid, but I had to talk to work it about this. It's spirit blowing. Blessing for your time.If you manage seen at all entertain this in the exact area interest be apprehensive ample to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net as well as the details of your sighting. All clandestine information is standoffish ingoing. The Vike Side (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/The Vike Side 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers