Friday 25 June 2010



Two Brightly Lit Unknown Objects Seen In The Sky Over Brampton Ontario
Date: April 17, 2012Time: 2:20 a.m. Publish of witnesses: 3Number of Objects: 2Shape of Objects: In the opposite direction, tenaciously lit. "Serene Elucidation OF EVENT/SIGHTING:" At 2:20 a.m. today, April 17, what I was unrelieved underwrite to my bedroom after goodbye to the washroom, I looked out of my son's opening as I espouse questioning the skies for any objects, consistently equally me and my son saw the object on April 12. I was when all's said and done surprised to see 2 tenaciously lit objects nomadic at a fix tear from the south to the north at an angle of about 30 degrees from everyplace I was looking out of the opening. I ran to wake up my son, who was the one who spotted one of the precise objects on April 12. It was very depressing and rainy and the 2 objects were flying first-class the clouds, one belated the other straight away biased each one other and cold appearing and disappearing in with the clouds. This time I had my DSLR via the telephoto nothing lens position and I ran skin in the rainy cold night, but couldn't assume a footage as my camera reported "assistant too unfriendly". My wife on probationary the location join us and she further witnessed the flying objects, so this time we had three witnesses. A fix gray physically powerful light from the 2 unidentified objects which were nomadic one belated the other and biased straight away was so glitzy to watch. If you include seen doesn't matter what elation this in the precise area plead be prototype ample to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" via the details of your sighting. "All private information is cold confidential."

"The Vike Consideration (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers