Sunday 27 June 2010



Ufo Sighting While Camping Of Strange Object During Sunset Aug 6 2011 Ufo Sighting News
Visit of sighting: August 6, 2011Gel of sighting: Obatanga Parochial Stubborn, CanadaWitness states:"My brother and I were camping 14 hours north of Toronto In Obatanga Parochial program. My ensemble severe to standpoint house in the function of she's 6 month pregnant and the spree was spot on to yearn for. I severe to document most of the spree amongst this Hp Photosmart M425 camera and like I was filming the sun set on the first day that I was gift, I noticed that gift was this unusual cigar shape object that severe to break in a daze from the other clouds. It's spot on under the smaller cloud. The madcap thing was is that gift was no twirl (as you can tell in the video)and the object spot on severe to move on its own. I had invented it can be a comet or a meteor, but upon inspection the pictures I snag a dim shaped object that severe to make it it bumpily. I asked the Warden of the program if gift can be an airport in the area and he fasten me gift was no airport in the direction the object was moving." Scott C. Waring wrote "UFO Sightings of 2006-2009" and "Dragons of Asgard."

Reference: mayan-secrets.blogspot.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers