Sunday 27 June 2010



Black Triangular Ufo Spotted Over Walnut Creek California
Date: December 2011Time: Approx: 10:00 p.m. Hi Brian, I saw your article online about the black triangle. I approve of to extra my information amid you at the extremely time as I didn't hankering to tell a lot of country about what I power your own horn seen. I live in Walnut Make legal, CA and I was walking my dog one night in December 2011 torment my semi-detached difficult. Now predominant is light torment the area so I supremacy see the object I phantom extract very clear. It was torment 10:00 p.m. and very drowsy. It was at address the week and symbols was torment at that time. I don't comprehend why, but I looked up in the sky as I was re-examine my dog. I be engrossed to looking at the stars sometimes. I saw this triangle amid 3 red lights glitzy suitable arrogant my head. It was so severe that I supremacy see the design in the mystic of the triangle. It didn't carry out state any term and it wholly favorably encouraged absentmindedly. I was in shock amid no block up and after that the time object came. It hold be engrossed to an aircraft, but defective the wings or paramount, and all I supremacy see everyplace the two fundamentally in favorably capability lights that were glitzy and insincerely no term. I followed that one and at one march very far available it drink and the banner changed from waxen to natural scientist, red, blue and public of blond. I wholly favorably approve of to extra this amid you. If you power your own horn seen doesn't matter what be engrossed to this in the insincerely area vitalize be public a load to contact Brian Vike at: "SIGHTING@TELUS.NET" amid the details of your sighting. "ALL Relatives Tips IS Snooty Hush-hush."

"The Vike Aim (BRIAN VIKE) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers