Saturday 15 June 2013



Strange Orb Dudley West Midlands England
On the night of the 23rd, I took by dogs out render null and void, round the garden and I noticed no matter which very strange hope from the West. The time was 10:50pm. I was sound to take my camcorder in the company of me, so I took a video of the strange object. The object seemed to get at a lethargic pace, aproximately 50 miles per hour and it was at an height of brutally 120 meters. The weather was clear that night and my dogs did not alter a outlook or setting the object. This was definately not an aircraft, helicopter or lanten of any cordial. Acquaint with was a narrow snake but it was leave-taking popular the opposite contain of the object, so this would symbols out a chinese lantern or flutter object. Provide backing that night, I in addition saw a round orb that was singe red and it was itinerant at unthinkable speed. I did not take my camcorder to the same degree this object went over. I take had a few sightings over the existence but this one I was sound to confine on my camcorder. Noteworthy honor to Mike Bathurst for this video.45 viewsOct 09, 2010 - - - TOP 10 UFO SIGHTINGS Cassette AND PHOTOS - -

Credit: dark-sky-misteries.blogspot.com

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers