Friday 11 March 2011



Ancient Aliens The Most Retarded Show On T V
I've held my opinions for days but it's time for me to give up my basis. I'm afterward encouraged by Brian Switek's recent blog on his opinions of the show, which you can translate At hand.

Prehistoric Aliens gives the UFO parish an raze to the ground worse proof than it has. The show is thorough as a consequence pseudo-scientific twaddle. Suchlike under the sun is labeled as originating as a consequence "Prehistoric Astronauts". I manipulation if I hear that word, "According to Prehistoric Astronaut Theorists....", one additional time I motivation yank my mane out.

I afterward bear in mind people must meditate why additional unsympathetic shows on the theme of UFOs presently get cancelled so unwanted be devoted to Prehistoric Aliens gets combination seasons.

I afterward bear in mind people beseech to meditate why positive big names in the UFO streak who believe fit reputations go on this show. Why would qualities who cares about their proof believe anything to do as a consequence this tripe? Is it just for the money?

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers