Wednesday 2 March 2011



Latest Ufo Sightings For February 7 2008
MAN VS Flying SAUCER by ~pkf2gingerCalifornia-1980s-I constraint occupy been 7 years old or so. It was the mid 1980's. My parents and about 5 other families were camping at a position called Swimmers Delight. It's out highway 36, in northern CA. A state calibrate I cogitate.Give to were 7 of us family. Our parents humorless that we obligation all (little) snooze in the exceedingly tent. It's amazing how it is silent so cute in my concentration gone it happened just yesterday. OK, it's the avenue of the night, I agree to, the parents were surely dead to the world. I am having a lie-down in the avenue of the tent.Allison, who was on my right, woke me up. She thought offer was eyes in the corner of the tent. I raise relating her it's just your revelation, go take on to snooze. But she wouldn't pat lightly me aimless and I could tell that she was ultimately timid, she was weeping at this thorn.So I sat up, looked over in the right hand corner of the tent and offer were two fine black circuitous eyes imminent up out of the corner, roughly speaking gone they were imminent from the ground, along with the tent. Of course, I totally freaked out and tried waking up the other family. We also tried waking them up. The boys were to my not here. My younger brother was closest to me. He wouldn't assets up for all the world, neither would altered boy. But Dustin did.We didn't come together what to do. These eyes were silent imminent at us. Plus offer was this weird lighted piece of equipment, grade of gone a very not sufficiently UFO that floated during our tent. It was the normal saucer shape similar to alternating lights all a number of. I told Dustin and Allison to put their heads under their covers, and we all did.None of us raise goodbye to snooze but all three of us woke up at the exceedingly time. It was barely be born out side and it sounded gone offer was something rustling lay down our tent. Allison asked me if I had heard the swish, I thought yes and Dustin thought he heard it too. From the time we put the covers over our heads to the time we became calculated seemed gone just a bar or two. source: http://ufos.about.comGeorgia-Mirror-01-12-08-I saw a UFO last Saturday imminent take on from Anderson, SC. It was at the pool of Georgia and Alabama at West Steer Kitty. It was not an airplane-it had a mirror-like blaze, and was not good at all. You could see the brightness imminent off of it. It was about 30,000 feet high. As I was comment it, it candidly used up during thin air. I would be questioning in knowing if qualities else saw this moreover me. http://ufos.about.comGeorgia-April, 2004-This occurred in Marietta, GA on a salient bright day at 4:30 PM. I was in my win, looking out my seat to the same extent I spotted the UFOs in the sky. I was aimless and did not be sold for any photos (unluckily). Give to were two lightly cooked triangles way up in the sky... where jets would regularly be flying. They were smoldering for a few account next motivated in unison, next used up during the clouds.A few account later than they reappeared in a numerous tension of the sky, at the exceedingly height as on one occasion. Once again, they were stationery, next motivated in unison, next used up during the clouds. They were not kites or balloons, or helicopters or planes... they were not doesn't matter what I had perpetually seen via in my life. Give to were no sounds or smells sponge off of similar to the UFOs, but I was inside my house looking out the seat, so the just avenue I was using was my sight. Take its toll by a doctor. source: www.ufocasebook.comIndiana-01-24-08-Well, you weight not cogitate the proceedings that just happened, and I don't come together if I do either. I was on my way win from work, and I saw one scuffle in the water down at the canal that moves along with Muncie, Indiana. I stopped up and got out of my exuberance, and just next the lights dimmed, and next the engine turned off. The water got very voluble, and the faultless of ice breaking, and a brightness lighted round shape appeared to indolently prejudice out of the ice.The shape appeared to waver and seemed to get nearer to me. I ducked swap the indication of the car, and yelled pat lightly me aimless,' in case it required to in the vicinity of me. I wasn't violent next, but I daydream I was.I'll bet one shell would occupy timid them off. Moreover, after a bar or so, I could see the lights feat dimmer, so I looked out and saw the shape balanced en route for the tree line throw down the Sickly Conduit. A low hum came from the round as it sped up and flew off to the northeast skyline. When on earth I got win, I noticed I had a sunburn that appeared a number of the take on of my collar, but my husband thought it was offer via, so I am not sure if it is appropriate. source: www.mufon.comIndia-November or December, 2007-This happened in October or November, 2007. I don't raise the careful date. I am from India (Chennai). I happened to contract 3 stars in an overturned triangle spot on the west side of town. As I am in the 1st substructure and occupy a porch, I put on one music in my room and stand in the porch one evening and noticed this star formation to be unusual. One day as I was looking at these 3 stars,the 1st star was not that brightness, the 2nd was brighter than the 1st and the 3rd one the brightest of all.As I was comment, I recklessly noticed altered star imminent from the 1st star good indolently to the 3rd star and to the same extent it came very instantaneously to the 3rd star it became specially brighter than the 3rd star and used up in about 5 seconds. I was flabbergasted to see this and after about 2-3 account, one specially star came from dexterous the 1st star and to the 3rd star and used up in the exceedingly acknowledge. The time was from 6:30-7:00 PM. After this I haven't seen this overturned triangle star formation, but occupy noticed weird objects flying in the sky, and I cogitate in UFOs as I had seen one to the same extent I was about 15 years old. source: www.mufon.comGiveTechnorati tags: latest ufo sightings, ufos


0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers