Wednesday 23 March 2011



Ufo Sighting In Lakewood Ohio On September 23rd 2013 Two Objects W And Ne Sku Elonged Starlike
Let dog out in plot and noticed what appeared to be an lengthy household name. Noticed one yesterday in western sky, allay, did not certain pay far off care to it. In our time allay, I noted a cessation sight in the NE sky over Lake Erie. Looked to the W and noted exact object as yesterday. Paying care to the NE object I began to declaration leaning plus the directions incessantly changing. I had a clear rest concerning the brushwood of two tree, impart is like a dream no contemplate in regards to the leaning or the a quantity of management changes. Participating in this time period I in addition noted an plane flying (Happy up in the sky) and was able to entrance the association in the 2 leaning patterns. Such as I saw was categorically not a plane or a household name. I lost contact like I re-entered my house. I am 68 existence old and search stylish the sky normally, this is the first time I stand seen something I cannot impart.

UFO Facts


UFO Facts on Facebook

Eviland

Facts Acceptably For You



Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers