Thursday 24 March 2011



Ufo Spotted In Nj Photo
original photo

Photo was taken on May 21, 2012 in Clifton, NJ. Here is what was reported about the photo:"I was distracted by an image on an oil truck driving ahead of me. I was able to get a quick picture of it as I was driving. After observing the picture later in the day I noticed something in the top corner of the shot. It looked like an oval shape that didn't seem to be any type of familiar object. After zooming in to get a better look, it occurred that the object looked similar to a UFO.

After viewing the picture a few times I was unable to come to any other conclusion. I believe I captured the image of a UFO passing over RT 3 in Clifton, NJ. I returned to the site several hours later to see if the object was still there but it was gone." - "MUFON CMS"

Here is a zoom on the object


zoom in on object

So there seems to be a lot of UFO sighting happening the last few months.Send in your photos or stories to thecryptocrew@kih.net

Thanks


Tom

70+ VIDEOS ">FACEBOOK.COM/THECRYPTOCREW

HAVE YOU HAD A CLOSE ENCOUNTER OR WITNESSED SOMETHING UNUSUAL?

Send us an Email


HELP US!HELP SUPPORT THE CRYPTO CREW

NOW YOU CAN GET OUR BLOG ON YOUR KINDLE!THE CRYPTO CREW BLOG FOR KINDLE


0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers