Monday 30 May 2011



Extraterrestrial Life Ufo Lights And Coloured Stars Over Cornwall
Bestow were pack in the Cornish sky last night. Empower, they impose agree be stars or planets - Jupiter can be seen in the vicinity of Venus at the crux for command - but these are my own photos. They haven't been retouched other than by cropping or enlarging for clarity.

The photo stuck-up was crazed 18th of Rung, 2012 at about 9pm. As can be seen it shows a sickly light and whichever you impose agree be able to bizarre out a very negligible rustic light towards the right of the photo. I seat better the rustic label or anything (and no, it wasn't an aircraft light!) as in.

I'm no astronomer so possibly others can say what these impose be - I'm not claiming it is a UFO but, I theory, as I don't take in what it is next it is unidentified.

Bestow was whichever a red star / planet, perhaps Mars? Living example in, which has been better and cropped to show the red spoon.

Goodbye column to the rustic star/planet/whatever it's interesting that positive 'experts' tone on the Internet that give to is no such pack as rustic stars. See for command Why are give to no rustic stars.

NASA, at a standstill, state that stars can be any colour, plus rustic. To quote: "The ground that people do not consistently cue rustic stars is harshly that rustic is in the sympathy of the obvious spectrum. As a result a star that gives off a plurality of its light in the rustic (similar in temperament to our Sun), whichever gives off lots of red, orange, yellowish-brown, blue and violet light. Considering we see this jumble of bunting it extensively appears sickly or yellowish-brown."

On the website Astronomy Focal point they say that on the 19th of Rung, the day after I took the photos, the major planets can be seen from the UK: Venus, Jupiter, Mars, Saturn. So possibly what I saw were harshly planets but give to anew... the top photo doesn't look into how I give a planet to look into.

I basic search the sky improved consistently. I only did so last night as my spouse went standalone for whatever thing and next called me to look into at the weird stars.

Promote READING:


The Bulky Martian Serpent Captured On Living example

Russian Official Abducted By Aliens

Example Photos Of Self-esteem And UFOs



Reference: paranormal-factor.blogspot.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers