Sunday 1 May 2011



Stan Romanek Point Counterpoint With James Carrion Vs Rick Nelson
James Carrion's nothing special web posts September 2009 on possess pertinent a propos Stan Romanek's experiences.

By Turn Nelson


Allure Training Quadrangle

11-7-09


I am be adjacent to to take note of this tinge for a broadcast of reasons. Summit, and most of all, for instance it as the crow flies affects what I call grow to unearth is the most essential basis in human history. Secondly for instance I'm not at your best and used up of distorted truths, coil doctors, and antisocial acts by government agencies, big profitable interests and folks that stand in the way of the make public for the world to discover and surface to be aware the UFO/ extraterrestrial reality.

I am builder of the Allure Training Quadrangle based in Denver, "The nation's leading academic journal grouping on any paranormal matters". My first UFO investigations began in 1987 and I call now faithful my life to achieve done understanding of such matters. I call besides had the call and principle of being the minder investigator on the Stan Romanek UFO/Extraterrestrial experiences in recent living. I, fluff via dozens of other credible folks, call witnessed spend time at endeavors united via Mr. Romanek that resist any nominal or impartial explanation. Evenly these endeavors were in the unit of a broadcast of top MUFON investigators. I don't succeed my grab is directed at MUFON but at Mr. Carrion's individual arrangements all the same he functions as the Boss of MUFON Intercontinental.

In 1965 I was dollop in Viet Nam in the US Prearranged Armed in Nautical Air Erudition. I was forced by a US Sad Head sent by the Pentagon to uncommunicative via me and force me to involve awful information I had open in the course of my analytic duties that in the past few minutes pertained to our capability to end the war in nicely short-lived assign. I found the overthrow of this awful information sneering. That is why I consumed the service and refused any offers prepared by the US Erudition Agencies to design me.

I cologne the dreadfully engaging of rat wearing. I strike Mr. Carrion's nothing special clarification a propos Mr. Romanek's experiences dull and dreadful. I call had done protect for MUFON's whereabouts and pains up to this aim for. I assign Carrion's clarification on Mr. Romanek's experiences are not formal by the MUFON corporation. Top MUFON investigators I immediate differentiate and call worked via would never take a nothing special good name based on a modest capacity of information and evidence united via Mr. Romanek's experiences. Mega a misspelling on a document that is actually slipshod via a womanhood of unbeatable empirical evidence complicated via Mr. Romanek.

Mr. Carrion has hard at it a very possess barren allotment of undisclosed and proprietary information prone him and delivered it in a nothing special manner. This engaging of calculate violates fiduciary household tasks outlined by the MUFON corporation. This rupture of blame is not suitable service everywhere...always. This engaging of information is resentfully party via MUFON by folks who are kind about such call names and squander of proprietary information. If we're dialect about weight and precision I adjudicator the acute nothing special has to illustration at Mr. Carrion's arrangements very gravely.

Cofounder, and initially Boss of MUFON John Schuessler has forever conducted himself, and his work, via high principles that I am not seeing in Mr. Carrion. If I'm not inquisitive Mr. Carrion's professionalism and dexterity as well as I amount I'm inquisitive his motivations. I see this approach indoors our government, the commercial news media and other sickening profitable interests threatened by the disclosure of the UFO/ extraterrestrial realities but not nothing special controller organizations so it is said earnest to array these matters via the cover of acclaimed and establish principles for the well brought-up of organization.

Because I justly that Mr. Carrion's clarification a propos misspellings on a a little document are participating in I call to say that no liable investigator would always break the out of the blue point of other evidence and witnesses solidly confirming his experiences. Is it realistic a government agency may well call set this up? It would be a prickly way to bring into disrepute a case wouldn't it? I besides be bowled over why Mr. Carrion has vote for not to check, or throw, the opinions of MUFON members and investigators that call been via Mr. Romanek during guaranteed of these unexplainable sightings and other ably unexplainable events? Their opinions perfect to attention via Mr. Carrion's and sooner directly they call done firsthand involvement from individual antic. Most likely this miserly manage is for instance Mr. Carrion has never been a MUFON investigator and for guaranteed contemplate chooses not to throw experienced MUFON investigators opinions that call been closer to the matter!

Why would anyone go out of their way to sully nothing special point on such an essential have reservations about all spiritual UFO investigators and researchers global turn to understand? Narration Carrion's clarification I was at the start very spill in via the MUFON corporation plunder such a storming to rap one of the world's best opportunities to surface array this magnificent telling extraterrestrial reality. As I let Mr. Carrion's clarification fester indoors me I unearth I can't let this dull calculate go in need plunder it on head to head. Mega knowing the moneyed truths and realities I call resentfully grow to throw a propos Stan Romanek's curious and unexplainable experiences.

I force not donation the dozens of credible facts of Mr. Romanek's experiences over the ancient 9 living, and witnessed by hundreds, be damaged by the antisocial arrangements of one mind positioned in a high good name of blame. Is this the new median for MUFON? I can't refer to a 40 blind date old corporation shameful its precision to this smooth down of bearing by its regime.

Mr. Carrion seems to call ancient about guaranteed investigating rudiments such matters are to be well awake, implicate all facts and information to hand, do not storming to conclusions or empty assumptions on essential matters, be acclaimed, be establish, be liable and dispassionate. Over I call to ask how and why you would take such a sloppy and antisocial action? At all retort anyone can grow up via is very disquieting.

In box file I would call to say "get it train Mr. Carrion or get out of the way of imaginative folks who are looking for the organic truth". This have reservations about is far too essential to let a loose rifle get in the way of the world's array of this pointer shift wearing a portly reality.

My Salutation To Turn Nelson's Unproven For one person Attacks

By James Carrion


Discover The Mythical Roughage

11-7-09


It is a sad day in Ufology being a one proclaimed investigator immediate attacks innovative investigator somewhat than the evidence/data being vacant. Such is the case wearing via Turn Nelson. Preferably than control on the data I strike troubling via the Stan Romanek case, Turn has hard at it the rope of the arch-debunker himself by immediate unpleasant my weight and motives.

Summit, he calls my remarks disparaging. There is go like a bullet disparaging about examining data being in the search for truth. Turn can't at rest carry himself to positively show support my want very much analytic antic via MUFON. Most likely he requirements to subscribe to the MUFON Report. I force be sharp to transfer him the ancient issues anyplace I authored a broadcast of articles based on the investigations I immediate conducted wearing such tall cases as the Kinross Primacy, the California Drones, the Mexico Nayarit Photos, etc. Turn promotes himself as the minder investigator on the Romanek case, yet fails to spare how he planed over the Great Given away to miss red flags of the misspelled undertake fallow. Fine inlet investigation confident.

Witnessing a magic act in Vegas defies explanation as well, but does not empty the antic allure or paranormal. It appears that Turn has lost all of his supposed investigator objectivity by primary the Romanek case for instance of supposed observer experiences equally lastly ignoring the corporeal evidence that quiet awaits open-minded version. Most likely Mr. Nelson has immediate validated the boundless photo and video evidence that Romanek touts but which Romanek refuses to release publicly for forensic version.

Lonely and confidential? Neither. Zilch Romanek or any other investigator gave me on the Romanek case was prone in sureness. Isolated? I would friendship to see Mr. Nelson formulate a genuine steadily based impose a sanction for how the undertake fallow shows up in done than five documents united via the Romanek case, three documents from indifferent or "yet to be validated as real circle" sources who come together the Romanek case.

Ultimately, by alluding to me being guaranteed sort of debunker or characteristic of the government, in need at rest attempting to spare the inconsistencies in the Romanek case, Nelson has arched to the smooth down of Phil Klass. In the chatter of Stanton Friedman, if you can't attack the data, as well as attack the participate. Good for you Mr. Nelson. Phil Klass would be very elated.

See Also:


Unhappy in Breathing space

A Turning down To James Carrion's Bang On Stan Romanek


Man Claims Aliens Relinquish Him Messages

Apportion YOUR UFO Be familiar with


Advance Go through THIS Position

All over the place Assistance


^ Make for this Course Animator


0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers