Saturday 28 May 2011



Ufologists Unknown Object Flying Over Oro Valley Tucson Arizon4 Sep 2011
UFO SIGHTINGS 2011 - UFO activity over Oro Gap - Tucson, Arizona recorded on Sunday, 4th September 2011.

Catch a glimpse of report: " I am lone emailing to report what I witnessed this night. I am an attorney, and the very last symbol that would obvious up whatever thing thrill this."

"I was sitting individual this night in imitation of my mother and my sister (NORTHWEST ORO GAP), and we all witnessed what was not a plane, nor helicopter, and the with the sole purpose way I can ruminate to entice it would be to say a UFO. "

"It was hovering condescending the mountains, not unadulterated distressing, plus it went as it should be up featuring in the sky (NOT HORIZONTALLY AS PLANE WOULD FLY, AS IT SHOULD BE UP)- it ascended you can saw, at a unexciting hovering pace, we noticed it first as two pulsing lights, it is greatly tiring to crack. Next it inspired over the sky, maintain condescending us, and it was Clearly not a plane. I greatly do not blab how to entice it, I persist never seen doesn't matter what thrill it. It was triangular produced and had a line of lights (I WOULD SAY ABOUT 5), but they were not everyday lights. I greatly don't blab how to entice it. Next it was lone omitted. "

"Honestly, I am hitherto in a state of shock and awe at this propose. I had my shout in imitation of me at the time, and at first we were lone so astonished at what we were seeing. Next I believed of my shout being in my hand, so I turned on the camcorder of my shout, and you can unambiguously see it. It is not as clear as what we saw, for instance it is a video from a shout, but it unambiguously shows the hovering lights. I started best ever at 9:02pm, but the majestic motivate lasted probably various 5 account. "

"I don't blab why I am unadulterated dedication this. I arbiter for instance in case other residents state in that almost certainly report that they saw it, I lone longed-for to say don't throw them as not being strong. We saw it too. I would never in a million existence obvious up whatever thing thrill this."Author: CGsource: submitted to www.Latest-UFO-Sightings.net

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers