Wednesday 15 August 2012



Ufo Sighting In Taylor
UFO SIGHTING IN TAYLOR, PENNSYLVANIA ON AUGUST 17TH 2013 - STANDING IN YARD OBJECT CAME OVER US FROM SW HOVERED FOR SECOND TOOK OF RAPIDLY EAST THEN LIGHT VANISHED I THOUGHT I SAW IT SHOOT STRAIGHT UP AFTER LIGHT WENT OUT MY WIFE SAID IT JUST VANISHED TO HER

Was in back yard watching fire work display off in the distance due east, after watching display just hanging out looking out over the expansive view we have, when from behind us coming from south west strange white sphere disk like shape light flew over hovered for split second then took of quickly,then light evaporated, I thought the object took off afterward straight up, my wife said it disappeard,there also seems to be differences in the height of the object and size, I say it was very high in the sky,she says it was just above the tree line I say it was very large because it was high in the sky, she says it was the size of a tennis ball, needless to say we both witnessed some thing strange the night of aug 17 2013 at around 10:30pm, I guess you can say or reaction after the event was in wonder or disbelief or shock we just kept asking each other did you see that, we had noticed the object because there wasn't any choice it just flew right above us, it wasn't bright like shooting star white more like a glowing haze to it, but we know what plane and helicopter lights look like, we have an airport near our home, and it wasn't a spot light, this event only lasted seconds, but was extremely weird, just feel like I had to tell someone, this is like nothing I've ever seen before I wish I could draw it on paper, so I could show you, we have a tremendous view from our back yard and the sky is expansive, I guess it was only a matter of time before, one of us would see something, I am fascinated buy this event, my wife however is not and wishes she never saw it, thanks for letting me vent, this is really freaking me out

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers