Sunday 9 September 2012



3 Unknown Lights Spotted Flying In The Sky Over Coquitlam British Columbia
Date: February 19, 2013

Time: Between 7:00 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.

http://canadaufo.blogspot.ca/2011/04/orangered-lights-over-coquitlam-british.html?m=1

I witnessed the same sort of lights last night (February 19, 2013) between 7:00 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. I live around Westwood and Kingsway in Coquitlam. I posted on Facebook about what I saw, and a guy from work said his kids seen something as well.

A friend posted a link to this blog and I have to say my experience is almost identical. I could have written it, even down to trying to rationalize what I saw. The lights disappeared one by one with the third light was getting lost in some trees.

There was a V formation as well. I thought there was more lights, but there was only three. I got my girlfriend to come out, but at that point there was only 1 light left. She thought it was a helicopter at first, but the way it moved and there being no sound, she was perplexed as I was. Sorry if I seem to be rambling, but I have no idea what it was we saw.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

"THE VIKE FACTOR IS ACCEPTING CANADIAN UFO SIGHTING REPORTS ONLY."

The Vike Factor: http://canadaufo.blogspot.ca/

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/


0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers