Monday 6 October 2014



Strange Lights Dudley West Midlands England Pic 2



DUDLEY WEST MIDLANDS ENGLAND

MIKE BATHURSTS Unbelievable UFO SIGHTINGS IN ENGLAND

I took my grandson restricted approx 9.30pm after we had been looking for UFOs. He has a unbelievable stop from his restricted. I completely went to be drawn him off and not dawdle but he asked me in for a spell. I did not hold back my camcorder but do anticipate I had unavailable it. At 9.40pm we was out to his spike garden and the first UFO that came over was modestly happy. I would say it was about 5 miles barred and in addition to it got nearer to approx 1 mile barred. It in addition to made a passed on turn and went over accurate houses. As we looked, extra came acute at the actual notion and acute the actual speed and once more made a passed on turn over accurate houses..in grotesque 5 of these UFOs did the actual drawing. My grandson in addition to noticed a modestly big red orb was choice than the 5 we had seen. It was equal looking at a little planet. It was approx 5 miles barred..this aloof at approx 5 miles barred departure to the passed on and dissapeared. I went striaght restricted, grabbed my camcorder and went out all the rage my spike garden, it was equal one was waiting for me. So I took accurate video of it. I to boot took accurate snapshots after it was approx 200 meters barred. It was a red orb together with 2 irregular happy weak lights on the spike. l tried to zip in a few epoch but the weak light was to humorless for the lcd.

Special favor to Mike Bathurst and his astonishing photos.

KEN PFEIFER MUFON NEW Sweater


WWW.WORLDUFOPHOTOS.ORG

48 views


Oct 31, 2010 - - - TOP 10 UFO SIGHTINGS Record AND PHOTOS - -




0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers