Wednesday 12 November 2014



Niagara Parkway Ontario Four Huge Lights Lined Up In Possible Circle
Posted: January 1, 2009Date: December 30, 2008Time: 8:02 p.m.Hi Brian, I strut to you a few time ago re a combination lippy "flying saucer" sighting in the 1950s in Menihek, Labrador, by a neighbour. For instance I embrace never seen a UFO that I didn't label as projected being landing lights from an aircraft or a star or planet, my exchange and I did see something strange over the Niagara Thruway (Ontario) Tuesday night December 30, 2008 at 8:02 pm Eastern time. So it was so strange, my exchange took door of the time. We were about ten kilometers out of Niagara on the Lake description for Niagara Falls past we observed four (4) stellar, self-illuminated lights lined up in the initial stages of what weight embrace been a circle. In other words, in spite of this we saw no shape of any unselfish overdue the lights, they were halfway to the right, in a row that was barely "bent." I hand-me-down to be a partisan pilot and violent them to be at around about 500 feet next to. They were marvelously radiant - in front of following movie klieg lights and I made-up to (my exchange): "Jeez, embrace we seen them before!?" She replied: "No..." and I came prove with: "Equally are they?" Instinctively, one looks for a mindful explanation such as a few contract of new workings, equal in spite of this I knew they were too high to be on any ground nature in our area. We were expectations to a stir with a few foliage shadowing the parkway and I said: "Let's see them from over hip. Four is too diverse for landing lights and a plane shouldn't be at that next to splendidly." We spherical the rotation, ram for five or ten seconds and they were preoccupied. I idle on the escarpment at the Brock Statuette pass over to scan the area but possibly will see nothing. The evening was plaza foggy but I don't twig what the control was that night - something that would projected be available. I established to goggle lights, Niagara etc. to see if anyone else saw them and came straddling the other reports from Welland which is in our area - a few miles dazed. We plus waited to see if grant were any news report.Greatly, I wouldn't file a dogmatic UFO sighting report as I embrace no thinking what they were other than a few strange, marvelously strict lights in the sky that shouldn't embrace been grant. Their spacing was too wrap up for combination aircraft with landing lights on to be flying definitely and, splendidly, I hand-me-down to live on a flight route for Toronto Universal and never saw lights this radiant on any aircraft! Pilots hardship be so lucky.Just reaction I'd tell you as we can't appearance it out...all the best.Thank you to the look into for their report.Brian Vike, Examiner HBCC UFO Conduct test and throng of the Vike Revision UFO Spectator radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Conduct test International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/ Just mega, the Vike Revision Interactions Represent Blog. You can coupon the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and forthcoming programs I do.http://thevikereport.blogspot.com/HBCC UFO Conduct test, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO


0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers