Friday 28 November 2014



Ufo Sighting In Lloydminster Alberta On June 4Th 2013 It Was A Light That Travelled Through Sky
It was fairly large and appeared larger in night sky than a star and brighter. It was not a plane and didn't have blinking lights. Seem to fly at height of plane though. I just woke up to shut bedroom sliding door due to it getting chilly. I glanced up and saw it moving accross the sky. I was not afaid. I often see satilites and this was not one. They look like a star and eventually fade as their surface is unable to reflect off sun due to position. This held consistent brightness and same speed. Was too low to be a jet. I was not afraid but thought wow.(via MUFON.com) Learn about: Paranormal Studies and UFO Research. Latest UFO Sightings - - -Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers