Friday 14 November 2014



UFO SIGHTING IN PORTALES, NEW MEXICO ON JUNE 19TH 2004 - DRIVING NORTH, LOOKING TO MY LEFT I SAW 3 YELLOW ORBS THAT APPEARED TO SPIN CLOCKWISE. IF YOU LAID A CLOCK FACE DOWN FLAT, THE DIRECTION THE HANDS TURN.

My father was driving, we were in a 90s ford pickup. We were having a casual conversation, and while I was turned facing him, my attention was caught by turning lights. From my angle, it was visually below my father's jaw line. I have seen a meteor shower and the light and a similar "natural" glow, no streaks or beams like I see with artificial lights. The difference was the fact that the lights did not burn out or go any lower in the sky. The 3 lights were rotating as if, for example, if someone was holding a ball in their left hand, they would pass it around front to their right hand and from their right hand pass it around their back to their left hand and repeat. Also, as I explained in the short description, the rotation of clock hands if the clock was laid face down. As my father drove north, I watched the 3 lights rotate at the same height for less than 20 seconds until we turned away from it. There is an air force base north east of that location so I have seen many aircraft lights at night and none appeared that size, light type or stationary. There were residential lights to compare size and how high above the horizon. Lights near the horizon were much smaller and lower in comparison. I was too interested in the movement of the lights to alert my father. Kept it to myself for over a year.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers